Camachem Exported Titanium Dioxide to UAE Successfully: Titanium Dioxide Case Study
Overview of Titanium Dioxide
Our client is a leading paint supplier with headquarters in UAE. Our client reached out to Camachem because they wanted to manufacture paint. There were many reasons that lead to this decision to be made by our client. At Camachem we were able to help our client solve obstacles including high costs while still ensuring our client with high quality chemicals of titanium dioxide.
By choosing Camachem as their supplier, the paint production company was able to get quality special use chemicals at cost-efficient prices. In this case study we will discuss how Camachem was able to provide this for our client and how we were able to deliver what the client required successfully. We will share how we were able to successfully export titanium dioxide to UAE.
Problems Faced in Titanium Dioxide
Low Quality Chemicals
The client had been receiving low quality chemicals from their previous supplier and this was affecting the quality of paint produced. They wanted to obtain better quality chemicals for use.
Overpriced Chemicals in the Market
The client has been purchasing chemicals from a local supplier who charged very high prices. They wanted to cut on costs and therefore started looking for affordable suppliers.
What is Titanium Dioxide and how is it used?
- Titanium dioxide, also known as titanium (IV) oxide or titania, is a naturally occurring chemical formed when titanium interacts with oxygen. Titanium is present in the earth's crust as an oxide in minerals. It was also discovered alongside other elements such as calcium and iron.
- The pigment titanium dioxide is a thin white powder. It offers optimum whiteness and opacity when used in paints. It provides paint a lot of concealing power, which means it may disguise or hide the substrate beneath it. It does this function better than any other white pigment.
- Titanium dioxide is also used in porcelain enamels as an opacifying and bleaching agent, giving them brightness, durability, and acid resistance. Because of its ability to absorb ultraviolet light, titanium dioxide is now utilized in cosmetics such as skin care products as well as sunscreen lotions.
- Titanium dioxide's photocatalytic activity results in thin coatings that are self-cleaning and disinfecting when exposed to UV light. Alloys are distinguished by their low weight, great tensile strength, corrosion resistance, and ability to tolerate severe temperatures. As a result, they are mostly utilized in aircraft, power plant pipes, armor plate, navy ships, spacecraft, and missiles.
- Titanium dioxide nanoparticles are used by a lot of cosmetic businesses. It's utilized in paints, coatings, papers, inks, toothpaste, face powder, and food coloring because of its brilliant whiteness.
How Camachem Achieved Results
Camachem was able to handle low-quality chemicals that the client was facing by delivering high-quality grade chemicals. The client was pleased with the chemicals, which significantly improved from what they got from their previous supplier. They now have Camachem as their #1 chemical supplier.
Camachem provided high-quality grade chemicals to the client at some of the most affordable prices in the market. This made it possible for them to save on up to 11% on costs. The client was so pleased with the savings margin that they even doubled their orders from Camachem.
Titanium dioxide is shipped in 25kg, 500kg, and 1000 kg bags.
How Camachem Can Help
Our client wanted to purchase and import titanium dioxide from a reliable supplier and Camachem was able to deliver the chemicals within the agreed time frame.
At Camachem, we have titanium dioxide for sale. Please contact us (sales@camachem) or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.