What is Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA and How to Buy Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA?
What is Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA?
Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA is an industrial chemical that is assembled using the elements carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen. It has the appearance of a rather yellow colored liquid. It is a thick liquid that is soluble in polar solvents. Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA is also known as Tetraethylene Pentamine, and its chemical formula is C8H23N5.
This chemical has a number of industrial appliances, but it is universally used in the chemical industries.
Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA Uses
- Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA is commonly used as a curing agent or hardener in epoxy chemistry.
- As a pentadentate ligand in coordination chemistry.
- As a common adhesive and binding agent for countless purposes.
- As an additive it promotes hardening in products such as paints, varnishes, and plastics etc.
- In the processes of building and construction for the production of building materials for processes such as flooring, insulation, caulk, tile, wood, glass etc.
- As filler for paints, in the textile industries for textiles, and in the plastic industries for plastics.
- In insulation materials to prevent noise and cold etc.
- In the making of cement, concrete, and asphalt materials.
- As a catalyst at an industrial level.
- As an efficient fluid property regulator in products such as antifoaming, coagulating, and dispersion agents, emulsifiers, flotation reagents, and viscosity adjustors etc.
- For food packaging, paper plates, cutlery, and small appliances such as roasters etc.
- As a fuel additive it increases the efficiency of fuel.
- As an excellent flame suppressant and hence it is popularly used in the production of fire prevention materials.
- As an additive or coating in paints, textiles, plastics etc. to prevent inflammation.
- For the production of industrial fluids such as hydraulic fluids, lubricating agents, functional fluids etc.
- In the manufacturing, casting, and surface treatment of metals.
- For electrical wiring and electric current insulation products.
Is Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA Safe?
Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA is usually considered unsafe because the chemical is toxic. Any contact with this chemical may have serious health effects. According to the MSDS of Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA, if it comes into contact it can cause skin and eye irritation. Moreover, it may also cause damage if ingested or inhaled. Proper storage and disposal of Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA needs to be ensured in order to prevent any unwanted effects.
How is Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA Made?
Industrially, the preparation of Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA involves the reaction of aqueous ammonia with 1,2-dichloroethane. After the reaction the next step is to neutralize and fractionally distillate the reaction product to obtain TEPA.
Where to Buy Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA in Bulk?
Small quantities of Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA may be available in your locality. Nonetheless, if you require large quantities of Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA, it is best to import directly from the producers. They can give out certifications and provide cost efficient solutions. This is more suitable than buying the chemical in small quantities locally or from a retailer.
Which Countries Manufacture Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA in Bulk?
The utilization of Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA has greatly increased on a global scale, primarily in the developing countries. Therefore, its huge demand has caused an increase in companies that produce it. The main producers of Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA are:
- United States of America
How is Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA Exported?
Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA is shipped in:
- 25kg weight per plastic drum.
- 200kg weight per plastic drum.
What is the Latest Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA Price?
As Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA is a commodity, the price generally changes as it depends on the overall production cost that includes the price of raw materials, logistics, and other related industrial inputs such as labor and taxes. In order to get the recent price of Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA, please contact us and we will provide a quotation right up to your country.
Where to Buy Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA?
Here at Camachem we have Tetraethylenepentamine – TEPA for purchase. We export universally, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation via email address [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.