What is Magnesium Sulfate and How to Buy Magnesium Sulfate?
What is Magnesium Sulfate?
Magnesium Sulfate is an industrial chemical made up of the elements magnesium, sulfur, and oxygen. It has the appearance of a white crystalline solid. It is an odorless compound and it is soluble in water but not in ethanol. Magnesium Sulfate is also known as English Salt and its chemical formula is MgSO4.
This chemical has many industrial uses but it is most popularly used in the agricultural industries.
Magnesium Sulfate Uses
- Magnesium Sulfate is most commonly used in agriculture. It corrects soils deficient in magnesium.
- It is used to increase magnesium and sulfur content in soil.
- It is used for the treatment of lead poisoning.
- It is used in the production of bath salts. It helps soothe sore feet when used in foot baths.
- It also soothes and quickens the recovery from muscle pain, soreness, and injury.
- The salt’s main benefit is in cosmetics. It prevents the temporary skin wrinkling.
- It is also a component of the solution used in isolation tanks.
- It is used in many medicines to treat magnesium deficiency, acute and severe arrhythmias, and as a bronchodilator in the treatment of asthma.
- It is used as a brewing salt in making beer.
- It is also used as a desiccant in organic synthesis.
- It is used to make specific cements which have good binding ability and more resistance.
- It is also used to maintain the magnesium concentration in marine aquaria.
Is Magnesium Sulfate Safe?
Magnesium Sulfate is generally considered safe because the chemical is non toxic. Exposure to this chemical has no health effects. According to the MSDS of Magnesium Sulfate, it is not a hazardous substance or mixture. Proper storage and disposal of Magnesium Sulfate needs to be taken into consideration in order to avoid any unwanted effects.
How is Magnesium Sulfate Made?
Industrially, Magnesium Sulfate is prepared by reacting magnesite (magnesium carbonate) or magnesia (magnesium oxide) with sulfuric acid.
Where to Buy Magnesium Sulfate in Bulk?
You may be able to find small quantities of Magnesium Sulfate in your area. However, in order to buy large quantities of Magnesium Sulfate, it is preferable to import directly from the manufacturers. They can issue certifications and provide cost savings which is better than buying the chemical in small quantities locally or from a distributor.
Which Countries Manufacture Magnesium Sulfate in Bulk?
The consumption of Magnesium Sulfate has increased dramatically across the world, especially in the developing countries. Therefore, its huge demand has led to a surge in companies that produce it. The main producers of Magnesium Sulfate are:
- United States of America
How is Magnesium Sulfate Exported?
Magnesium Sulfate is shipped in:
- Woven bags lined with plastic having 25 kg weight capacity per bag
- Woven bags lined with plastic having 1000 kg weight capacity per bag
What is the Latest Magnesium Sulfate Price?
As Magnesium Sulfate is a commodity product, the price usually changes depending on the price of raw materials, logistics, and other related industrial inputs such as labor and taxes. In order to get the latest price of Magnesium Sulfate, please contact us and we will provide a quotation right up to your country.
Where to Buy Magnesium Sulfate?
Here at Camachem we have Magnesium Sulfate for sale. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation via email address [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.