Monthly Archives: February 2022
February 25, 2022
What is Phosphoric Acid?
Phosphoric Acid is a sequestering agent that binds to a wide range of divalent cations, including Fe++, Cu++, Ca++, and Mg++. It is an Industrial Chemical that is made up of one oxo and three hydroxy groups that are covalently linked to a central phosphorus atom.
What is Phosphoric Acid used for?
Phosphoric Acid is an important industrial chemical with multiple applications in various industries.
- Phosphoric Acid is a component of bone and teeth and is involved in a variety of metabolic processes.
- Phosphoric Acid is used as an etching solution in dentistry and orthodontics
- The majority of the Phosphoric Acid produced is used to manufacture fertilisers.
February 21, 2022
What is Nonylphenol Polyoxyethylene (NP Series)?
Nonylphenol Polyoxyethylene is an industrial chemical made up of the elements carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen. It has the appearance of a colorless liquid. Nonylphenol Polyoxyethylene is also known as Nonyl Phenol Ethoxylate and its chemical formula is C33H62O11.
Nonylphenol Polyoxyethylene (NP Series)
What is Nonylphenol Polyoxyethylene (NP Series) used for?
February 17, 2022
What is Non-Ferric Aluminium Sulphate (Non-Ferrous)?
Non-Ferric Aluminium Sulphate is an Industrial Chemical which is the purer form of Ammonium sulphate.
Non-Ferric Aluminium Sulphate (Non-Ferrous)
What is Non-Ferric Aluminium Sulphate (Non-Ferrous) used for?
Non Ferric Aluminium Sulphate is a highly efficient chemical product that has a wide range of economic uses.
- It is used in chemical analysis as a chemical reagent.
- In the paper industry, non-ferric alum is also used as a loading material.
- It is used in water treatment as a primary coagulant.
- Highly positively charged aluminium precipitates negatively charged suspensions as sludge in water
February 14, 2022
What is Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate?
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate, also known as sulfate hydrate is a magnesium salt holding one water of crystallization. It's an Industrial Chemical with a wide range of applications.
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate
What is Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate used for?
Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate is a cost-effective chemical product with a wide range of applications.
- Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate 99 percent is utilized to make Epsom salt and acts as a fertilizer to boost sulfur levels in the soil.
- It can also be used to raise and farm animals as it is an important component of animal feeds.
- It is also employed
February 09, 2022
What is Methyl isobutyl carbinol?
MIBC, also known as Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol is carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen-based organic Industrial Chemical produced from acetone.
Methyl isobutyl carbinol
What is Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol used for?
Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol is primarily used as a frother in mineral flotation. Following are the application and strengths of this chemical:
- MIBC is employed as a foaming agent during the flotation operations of various minerals and also while creating additives for lubricant oils.
- Efficiency and yield of minerals can be increased by the use of MIBC due to its fast kinetics.
- It is employed as a solvent in the extraction of essential oils that
February 07, 2022
What is Magnesium Sulfate?
Magnesium Sulfate is an inorganic salt that is generated when magnesite or magnesia is combined with sulfuric acid. It's an Industrial Chemical, that comes anhydrous/dry, heptahydrate or monohydrate, each holding the equivalent of 2 to 3 waters of crystallization.
What is Magnesium Sulfate used for?
Magnesium Sulfate is a highly efficient chemical product that has a wide range of economic uses.
- Magnesium Sulfate is used to boost the amount of magnesium or sulfur in the soil.
- Magnesium Sulfate is effectively utilized as a brewing salt and a coagulant in the production of tofu.
- It is also employed in medicines used to treat asthma, constipation,