Monthly Archives: April 2022
What is Sodium Hypochlorite?
A solution produced by reacting chlorine with a sodium hydroxide solution is sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl). Most chlor-alkali cells produce these two reactants as significant co-products. Sodium hypochlorite, often known as bleach, has many applications and is an effective disinfectant and antibacterial agent. Bleach is a brand name for sodium hypochlorite, which has the chemical formula NaClO. It is a clear yellow chemical.
This chemical has a variety of industrial applications, although it is most often employed as a bleaching agent in homes and the wastewater treatment industry.
What is Sodium Hypochlorite used for?
What is Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether (Vinyloxyethanol)?
Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether is a carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen-based industrial chemical.
Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether (Vinyloxyethanol)
What is Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether (Vinyloxyethanol) used for?
- Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or (Vinyloxyethanol) has numerous industrial applications.
- As a chemical reagent and organic intermediate for a variety of plasticizers, coatings, auxiliaries, and other products.
- It is also used as a chemical intermediate.
- It is a polymer that is used in a variety
What is Ethyl Vinyl Ether (Ethoxyethene)?
Ethyl Vinyl Ether (Ethoxyethene) is an Industrial Chemical and an organic compound. At room temperature, it is the simplest enol ether that is liquid. It is a monomer and a synthetic building block.
Ethyl Vinyl Ether (Ethoxyethene)
What is Ethyl Vinyl Ether (Ethoxyethene) used for?
- Ethyl Vinyl Ether (Ethoxyethene) is a chemical with numerous industrial applications.
- Ethyl vinyl ether is a safe and effective anaesthetic for people of all ages and for any operational procedure that does not require muscle relaxants or cautery.
- It is used in the production of perfumes,
What is Ethyl Thiocarbamate (Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate)?
Ethyl Thiocarbamate, also known as Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate, is an industrial chemical that is a strong type of collector with strong collection and flotation ability.
Ethyl Thiocarbamate (Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate)
What is Ethyl Thiocarbamate (Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate) used for?
- Ethyl Thiocarbamate (Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate) is utilized as a promoter in the rubber sector and in the refinement of metallurgical processes.
- Ethyl Thiocarbamate also outperforms xanthates and dithiophosphates in the flotation of copper, lead, zinc, antimony,
What is Epoxy resin (epoxycyclohexylmethyl)?
Epoxy resin, an Industrial chemical is a reactive prepolymer and polymer that contains epoxide groups. Polyepoxides is the other name for epoxy resin. It is a chemical that is commonly utilised in the production of a variety of products such as adhesives, plastics, paints, coatings, sealers, and primers.
Epoxy resin (epoxycyclohexylmethyl)
What is Epoxy resin (epoxycyclohexylmethyl) used for?
- Though epoxy resin has various applications, one of the most popular is as an adhesive.
- When epoxy resin is applied to an otherwise fragile object, it forms a thin, firmly formed
What is EDTA Tetrasodium (ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid)?
EDTA Tetrasodium (ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid) an Industrial Chemical is a chelating compound that can sequester a variety of polyvalent cations. This chemical is utilised as a basic model for amino acid components of proteins in research.
EDTA Tetrasodium (ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid)
What is EDTA Tetrasodium (ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid) used for?
The most common
What are Frothers?
Frothers are mining chemicals majorly used in the floatation process. They are always made up of different elements. Common Frothers are Pine Oil, Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol, CC-321, and CC-903.
What are Frothers used for?
Frothers are significant in the floatation processes responsible for the precious metal ores extraction. Frothers are also used to reduce surface tension in froth formation. They equally help stabilize foams and bubble size in hydrophobic particles and air bubbles. Other uses of each frother are as follows;
- It is used in the floatation process
What is Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate?
Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate is an inorganic compound that serves as a mining chemical. This compound is a hydrate of Iron (II) Sulfate with one molecule of water. It can be derived by heating the heptahydrate form till it loses 6 molecules of its water.
Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate.
What is Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate used for?
Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate can serve different functions across many industries. Some of the functions are as follows:
- It can serve as a precursor to some other Iron compounds. Likewise, it serves the function of a die fixative
What is Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate?
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate is an inorganic salt and a mining chemical. It is a hydrated form of Iron (II) Sulfate. It is commonly known as Iron (II) Sulfate or Green Vitriol.
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate
What is Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate used for?
Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate is a chemical that is useful in many ways. Some of its applications are as follows:
- It serves the function of a modulator of a fluid property in the mining industry.
- It is applicable in the petroleum industry for the extraction of oil and gas.
- In the pharmaceutical