Monthly Archives: May 2022
May 30, 2022
What is Propenyl Ethyl Ether?
Propenyl Ethyl Ether also commonly known as Ethyl Propenyl Ether is a special use chemical that is made up of elements like Carbon, Hydrogen, and Oxygen. It is a transparent, colorless liquid with a strong pungent smell.
Propenyl Ethyl Ether
What is Propenyl Ethyl Ether used for?
Propenyl Ethyl Ether is a very useful chemical. It is a chemical used for special purposes and it is widely used in organic synthesis. Its other uses are as follows:
- It is used as a plasticizer.
- It is used in varnishes.
- It is very useful in making sealants
- It is used as a polymer in
May 27, 2022
What is Potassium Amyl Xanthate?
Potassium Amyl Xanthate (PAX) is a mining chemical that is pale yellow. It is soluble in water and has a pungent smell. It is commonly used in the mining industry for the separation of ores via the flotation process method.
Potassium Amyl Xanthate.
What is Potassium Amyl Xanthate used for?
Potassium Amyl Xanthate have many uses. They are as follows:
- Potassium Amyl Xanthate is most commonly used as a collector in the bulk and selective froth flotation of sulfide ores. It is used alongside Sodium Isobutyl Xanthate (SIBX).
- It is a thiol xanthate collector and both are mixed
May 23, 2022
What is Polyaluminum Chloride?
Polyaluminum Chloride is a water chemical primarily used in water treatment. It is a non-toxic substance, odorless, and tasteless. It is highly soluble in water, and it is hygroscopic.
What is Polyaluminum Chloride used for?
There are various applications of Polyaluminum Chloride across different industries. Some of its notable functions are:
- The chemical can serve as a coagulant due to its basicity and positive-charged aluminum cations.
- It serves as an inorganic and organic flocculant in the treatment of sewage. It aids the sedimentation of insoluble compounds and allows them
May 20, 2022
What is Poly Vinyl Chloride?
Poly Vinyl Chloride is a special use chemical produced by polymerization of vinyl chloride monomers. It is a white powder chemical known to be one of the most produced chemicals. The chemical is also known as PVC Homopolymer Resin and White powder PVC resin. PVC has different grades, which determines its usefulness.
Poly Vinyl Chloride
What is Poly Vinyl Chloride used for?
Poly Vinyl Chloride is a chemical that is useful in many industries. Some of its uses are highlighted below:
- The chemical is used in the production of insulating material in electrical engineering.
- It is also used in the production
May 16, 2022
What is Neopentyl Glycol?
Neopentyl Glycol, also known as 2,2-Dimethyl Propane-1,3-diol, is carbon, hydrogen, and an oxygen-containing organic compound. It's a Special Use Chemical, with a wide range of industrial uses.
What is Neopentyl Glycol used for?
The following are the key strengths and applications of Neopentyl Glycol:
- Neopentyl Glycol is primarily used in the manufacture of polyesters, dyes, lubricants, and plasticizers.
- It's also broadly employed in the production of unsaturated resins or gums.
- It is utilized to make insulating materials, as well as to synthesize surfactants.
May 14, 2022
Iron Chloride III is a water chemical with multiple uses. The most popular uses of this chemical are water treatment, eutrophication, and coagulation, and they are often used in water processing industries. Iron Chloride III is also known as Ferric Chloride or Iron (III) Chloride.
Iron Chloride III is available in two different forms on Camachem. There is Ferric Chloride 96% and Ferric Chloride 40%. The difference between the two is the concentration of Ferric Chloride.
Iron Chloride III is often used in the process of removing impurities in water. As such, it is a highly demanded chemical in the water processing industries.
Iron Chloride III
What is the Chemical
May 13, 2022
What is Mono Dicalcium Phosphate?
Mono dicalcium phosphate, also called dicalcium phosphate, is a calcium-containing phosphoric acid salt. It is a Special use Chemical, with a wide range of applications.
Mono Dicalcium Phosphate
What is Mono Dicalcium Phosphate used for?
The primary use of Mono dicalcium phosphate is that it is utilized as a dietary supplement for calcium deficiency. Other strengths and application of this chemical are given below:
- It is abundant in calcium and phosphorus, both of which are essential for human and animal bodies.
- It's used to make dog treats as well as a feed ingredient for poultry
May 09, 2022
What is Sodium Hydrosulfide (NaHS)?
Sodium, hydrogen, and sulfur combine to form sodium hydrosulfide, a mining and flotation chemical. It typically comes in the shape of gold flakes in its solid-state. It looks like a pallid to light yellow liquid in solution form. The chemical formula for sodium hydrosulfide, commonly known as sodium hydrogen sulfide, is NaHS. It occurs in the form of 70% sodium hydrosulfide.
Sodium Hydrosulfide (NaHS)
What is Sodium Hydrosulfide (NaHS) used for?
The chemical sodium hydrosulfide is very helpful. It's a mining chemical that's widely utilized in the mining industry. Its applications include:
- Sodium hydrosulfide is primarily utilized as a flotation reagent in
May 06, 2022
What is Sodium Ethyl Xanthate (SEX)?
Carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, sulfur, and sodium make up Sodium Ethyl Xanthate, an industrial compound. SEX stands for Sodium Ethyl Xanthate, and its chemical formula is CH3CH2OCS2Na. It's a light-yellow powder that is water-soluble.
This chemical has a variety of industrial applications, although it is most frequently employed as a flotation reagent in the mining industry.
Sodium Ethyl Xanthate (SEX)
What is Sodium Ethyl Xanthate (SEX) used for?
The chemical sodium ethyl xanthate is very helpful. It's
May 02, 2022
What is Glutaraldehyde?
Glutaraldehyde is a transparent, viscous liquid chemical with a strong, pungent odor. It is used for cleaning and sterilizing surfaces and equipment in industrial, laboratory, agricultural, medical, and household settings.
What is Glutaraldehyde used for?
- Glutaraldehyde is usually applied as a solution and is mainly used as a disinfectant and medication.
- It is used to sterilize surgical instruments that are heat-sensitive.
- It is applied as a topical solution to treat plantar warts.
- It is helpful to aquarists (in low concentrations) to kill algae.
- It is utilized as an embalming fluid and in many biochemical applications such as