Monthly Archives: June 2022
What is Sodium Cyanide?
Sodium Cyanide is an inorganic compound composed of sodium and cyanide atom. It is a highly poisonous Industrial Chemical, having many industrial applications.
What is Sodium Cyanide used for?
Sodium cyanide is used in a variety of fields. The following are the uses and benefits of this chemical:
- In the mining business, sodium cyanide is primarily used to extract gold and other precious metals.
- Electroplating and surface treatment projects are two other
What is Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate)?
Soda Ash (Sodium carbonate), Na2CO3.10H2O, is an industrial chemical with the formula Na2CO3. It is also known as washing soda, soda ash, and soda crystals.
All of the forms are water-soluble, colorless, odorless salts that produce moderately alkaline solutions in water.
What is Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate) used for?
Sodium Carbonate is a chemical compound that is very useful and is applied in the following:
- As a cleaning ingredient used in the home for tasks such as laundry. Many dry soap powders contain sodium carbonate as an
What is Sodium Bisulphite?
Sodium Bisulphite, commonly known as baking soda is a very useful Industrial Chemical, with numerous applications. It's actually a blend of salts that dissolve in water to produce sodium and bisulfite ion solutions.
What is Sodium Bisulphite used for?
Sodium Bisulphite has different uses in different fields. Following are the application and strengths of this chemical:
- Since sodium bisulfite quickly reacts with dissolved oxygen, it is utilized as a reducing agent in labs.
- It's helps keep anaerobic conditions in a bioreactor.
- In gold
What is Sodium Bicarbonate?
Sodium Bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda is a very useful Industrial Chemical, composed of sodium cation and bicarbonate anion.
What is Sodium Bicarbonate used for?
Sodium Bicarbonate has different uses in different fields. Following are the application and strengths of this chemical:
- Sodium bicarbonate is typically employed as a leavening ingredient, causing the batter to expand and rise, giving it a characteristic texture.
- It has a wide range of health benefits and is valuable in the medical field. It's used to treat acid reflux
What is Sodium Amyl Xanthate (SAX)?
Sodium Amyl Xanthate (SAX), also known as xanthate, is one of the significant mining reagents, used to adjust the mineral surface to water repellent and facilitate bubble-particle adhesion.
Sodium Amyl Xanthate (SAX)
What is Sodium Amyl Xanthate used for?
Sodium Amyl Xanthate is the most extensively used collector in the mining industry. The following are some of the chemical's uses and advantages:
- SAX is a strong collector that is employed in rougher flotation and/or scavenging applications.
- It can selectively attach to the surface
What is Sodium Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid?
Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid, also known as Sodium Alkyl Hydroximic Acid is an inorganic compound with a carbonyl function group. It is a Mining Chemical, used as a collector and floatation agent.
Sodium Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid
What is Sodium Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid used for?
Following are the application and strengths of Sodium Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid:
- Sodium Alkyl Hydroxamic Acid is widely used in the mining area as a collector and flotation agent with oxidized sulfide as well as metallic oxides.
- It may gather wolframite, copper oxide ores, titanic
What is Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid?
Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid (SHA or SHAM) is a mining chemical. It is also used as medication that inhibits the urease enzyme in bacteria and plants. It is commonly used to treat urinary tract infections. It also works as a trypanocide. It is converted into salicylamide, which has analgesic, antipyretic, and anti-inflammatory properties when taken orally.
Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid.
What is Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid used for?
Salicyl Hydroxamic Acid is used for different purposes. The following are applications
What is Rutile Titanium Dioxide Sulfate?
Rutile Titanium Dioxide is a special use chemical and a mineral oxide that is composed primarily of Titanium Dioxide (TiO2). It is mostly found in its natural form of Titanium Dioxide. It is odorless and white which is where the name Rutile is obtained from. It is an insoluble chemical.
Rutile Titanium Dioxide Sulfate.
What is Rutile Titanium Dioxide Sulfate used for?
Rutile Titanium Dioxide is an extremely useful chemical and it is used for a variety of purposes. The compound can serve the following functions:
- It is used in