Monthly Archives: August 2022
What is Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate?
Several mining firms use Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate or Dithiophosphate BA to recover valuable minerals such as silver, platinum, and gold. It has good foaming properties and is an efficient collector of non-ferrous metallic minerals. Its main ingredient, Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate, is very soluble in water and has no odor. It is particularly effective in the flotation of antimony and nickel sulfide minerals and nickel sulfide minerals with poor flotation properties.
Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate
What is Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate used for?
Ammonium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate is used mainly
What is Amino-Dithiophosphate?
Amino-Dithiophosphate, also known as thiophosphoric acid with nitrogen, is an Industrial Chemical, used for multiple purposes.
What is Amino-Dithiophosphate used for?
Following are the strength and application of Amino-Dithiophosphate:
- Amino-Dithiophosphate is an excellent collector for non-ferrous sulfide minerals such as lead, silver, copper, activated zinc, etc.
- It can be utilized in the pyrite flotation activation process.
- In comparison to other dithiophosphates, it is a particularly potent collecting agent.
- In the presence of
What is Calcium carbide?
Calcium carbide, also known as Calcium Acetylide is an Industrial Chemical, used for the production of acetylene and calcium cyanamide.
What is Calcium carbide used for?
Following are the application of Calcium carbide:
- Calcium carbide is primarily used to generate acetylene gas, a reducing agent used in carbide lamps and fruit maturation.
- It is also equally important in the manufacturing of chemical fertilizers.
- It is utilized in steelmaking to extend the scrap ratio to liquid iron.
- It is employed as a potent deoxidizer in ladle
What are collectors?
Collectors are one of the important Industrial reagents, used to change the mineral surface to water repellent and facilitate bubble-particle attachment. They come in nonionic, anionic, and cationic varieties.
What are collectors used for?
Collectors can be used in the following ways:
- Collectors are extremely important in mineral extraction.
- Collectors are one of the significant floatation reagents.
- Collectors bond to the surface
What is Alkyl hydroxamic acid?
Alkyl Hydroximic Acid is an inorganic compound with a carbonyl function group. It is an Industrial Chemical, used as a collector and floatation agent.
Alkyl hydroxamic acid
What is Alkyl hydroxamic acid used for?
Following are the application of Alkyl hydroxamic acid:
- In the mining industry, Alkyl hydroxamic acid is widely employed as a flotation collector for rare earth minerals such as gallium, germanium etc. The mineral particles separate as froth and float to the surface during the flotation process, while the tailings sink at the bottom of the flotation
What is Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal?
Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal, also known as 3,3-Dimethoxyproprene, is an Industrial Chemical, composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal
What is Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal used for?
This chemical has a variety of industrial applications, including the following:
- The most common application of acrolein Dimethyl Acetal is in chemical syntheses, such as the manufacture of 3-picoline.
- It's used to make a variety of different chemicals, including cinnamaldehydes.
- It is effectively utilized as a chemical intermediate.
Sodium carbonate is a mildly toxic substance, especially when handled indiscriminately. Read on to find out about how to safely handle the chemical.
What Is Sodium Carbonate
Sodium Carbonate is also known as soda ash, washing soda, and soda crystals. It is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula Na2CO3. It is an odorless, white, and water-soluble salt.
Sodium carbonate is the most important of basic heavy chemicals. Sodium carbonate can be found in plants growing on sodium-rich soil.
Sodium Carbonate Uses
Sodium carbonate can be employed in various means which include:
- It can be used to manufacture soaps, detergents, and paper.
- It can also be used in manufacturing sodium silicate (water glass), sodium phosphate, borax, and several other compounds of sodium.
Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate is popularly known as Vitriol or Bluestone. The reason for this is because the compound is blue. It is the hydrous form of Copper Sulfate with 5 molecules of water.
Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate
What is Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate used for?
Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate is closely related to the Monohydrate. There are cases where the compound can serve the same functions. The following are uses of Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate:
- Just like Monohydrate, the compound can also be used as a fungicide for crops like melon, cardamom, and grapes.
- It is used as an algaecide to treat swimming pools and aquariums.
- It is also used in medicine to test hemoglobin levels and blood density.
Copper Sulfate Monohydrate is a greyish white powder chemical compound. The compound will turn to a granule or pentahydrate crystal when it absorbs water. It is also known as Copper Sulfate hydrate and Cupric Sulfate Monohydrate.
Copper Sulfate Monohydrate
What is Copper Sulfate Monohydrate used for?
Copper Sulfate Monohydrate powder is mainly used in the agricultural sector. It is used as a fungicide to control fungi attacks on crops like tea, cotton, coffee, rubber, berries, melon, grapes, and cardamom. It can also serve other functions as listed below:
- It can be used for the maintenance of pools and water bodies. It helps neutralize algae, water snails, and aquatic plants from an aquarium.
- It is
Copper chloride Hydroxide is an odorless chemical compound with a crystalline shape. It is also known as Copper (II) Chloride, Cupric Chloride, and Copper (II) chloride dihydrate. The compound is an organic substance that is insoluble in water.
Copper Chloride Hydroxide
What is Copper Chloride Hydroxide used for?
Copper Chloride Hydroxide is mainly used as a fungicide. Its application on crops like tea, cotton, coffee, and cardamom can help control fungi attacks on the leaves. Nonetheless, the chemical compound is also used as follows:
- The compound can serve as a catalyst in the chlorination of aromatic carbon including ethylene.
- In the production of glass and ceramics, the compound can serve as a colorant and a