Monthly Archives: September 2022
September 30, 2022
What is Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether
Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether is an organic compound categorized as a special-use chemical. It is known to be a butyl ether of ethylene glycol. As such, it is popularly known as 2-Butoxyethanol. It has a surfactant property and, as such, can be used as a domestic or industrial product.
Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether.
What is Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether used for?
Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether has many applications. Some of which are:
- As a surfactant, it is helpful in domestic and industrial products.
- The chemical can serve as a solvent for water-soluble compounds
September 26, 2022
What is DL Methionine
DL Methionine is an organic compound that functions as an industrial chemical. It is a kind of amino acid essential in the human body. It performs different functions relating to metabolism and health in the body of humans and other species alike.
What is DL Methionine used for?
DL Methionine serves different functions, especially in the area of human metabolism. Some of its functions are highlighted below:
- It functions as a substrate for other amino acids, including Cysteine and Taurine.
- As an Amino acid, it aids metabolism in the human body.
- It functions to enhance angiogenesis, which is the
September 23, 2022
What is Bromacil?
Bromacil is an organic chemical that can also be classified as a special-use chemical. The chemical is generally available commercially as an herbicide. It belongs to the group of substituted uracils compounds. They are known for their activeness in controlling weeds and brush control of non-crop lands.
What is Bromacil used for?
Bromacil finds most of its application in the agricultural industry. Some of its functions are as follows:
- It serves as a good chemical for pest control.
- It is also usable for brush control in non-crop areas such as railroads, industrial yards, and electrical switching stations.
- It is
September 19, 2022
What is Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate?
Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate, also known as Zinc Sulfate Hydrate, is a zinc salt that holds one crystallization water. It's a type of Industrial Chemical with a wide range of uses.
Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate
What is Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate used for?
Following are the applications and strengths of Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate 98%:
- 98 percent Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate is used to make fertilizers and insecticides.
- It can be found in a variety of binding agents and general adhesives.
- Among other cleaning and laundry products, it's used to produce laundry detergents, grease strippers, stain removers, and soaps.
September 16, 2022
What is Triethanolamine?
Triethanolamine, also known as Trolamine or TEA, is an organic compound containing carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and oxygen. It's a chemical with three alcohol functional groups that's used as Industrial Chemical.
What is Triethanolamine used for?
The following are the key strengths and applications of Triethanolamine:
- Triethanolamine is commonly used in the production of surfactants, such as emulsifiers.
- Many cosmetics and personal care items contain it.
- In cosmetic manufacture, TEA is also used to buffer the ph.
- It's used to neutralize fatty acids and provide the emulsified
September 12, 2022
What is Tetramethoxypropane?
The inorganic chemical 1,1,1,3-tetramethoxypropane, also known as Malonaldehyde Tetramethyl Acetal, is utilized for a variety of purposes. It's a Carbon, Hydrogen, and Oxygen-based Industrial Chemical.
What is Tetramethoxypropane used for?
The following are the strengths and applications of Tetramethoxypropane:
- This chemical is frequently used in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
- It can also be used in the production of insecticides and biocidal chemicals.
- It's utilized to make malondialdehyde standards for lung homogenates in malondialdehyde assays.
- It's an excellent technique to see how Salvianolic acid A influences vascular smooth muscle cell migration and proliferation.
September 09, 2022
What is Sodium Thioglycolate?
Sodium Thioglycolate, commonly known as Mercaptoacetic acid, is an inorganic compound used for multiple purposes. It's a Mining Chemical, that's primarily utilized for separation.
What is Sodium Thioglycolate used for?
The following are the strengths and applications of Sodium Thioglycolate:
- Mining separators commonly use sodium mercaptoacetate in the copper and molybdenum separation process.
- It is a component of thioglycollate broth, a unique bacterial growth medium.
- When studying amino acids, the chemical
September 05, 2022
What is Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid?
Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid is a chemical compound with a carbonyl function group. It's an Industrial Chemical that's employed in a variety of ways.
Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid
What is Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid used for?
The following are the applications and strengths of 3 - Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid:
- Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid is widely used in industry as a polymer in a variety of items such as layers, glosses, and surgical gums.
- It's also utilized as a catalyst in the chemical industry.
- It's utilized
September 01, 2022
What is Calcium Hypochlorite?
Calcium Hypochlorite is a white granular inorganic compound used as the main ingredient for commercial bleaching agents. This water chemical is also known as calcium oxychloride or chlorinated water. It has a distinct chlorine odor that irritates the nose, eyes, and skin when in contact.
What is Calcium Hypochlorite used for?
Calcium Hypochlorite has a variety of typical applications, including:
- Disinfecting drinking water and wastewater and due to its high chlorine content.
- Sanitizing and getting rid of bacteria germs in public swimming pools.
- The hypochlorous acid present in Calcium Hypochlorite