Camachem Exported Aluminum Sulfate to Philippines Successfully: Aluminum Sulfate Case Study
Overview of Aluminum Sulfate
Our client is a leading water treatment company with headquarters in Philippines. Our client reached out to Camachem because they wanted to treat water. There were many reasons that lead to this decision to be made by our client. At Camachem we were able to help our client solve obstacles including delayed shipments while still ensuring our client with high quality chemicals of aluminum sulfate.
By choosing Camachem as their supplier, the water treatment company was able to get quality water chemicals at cost-efficient prices. In this case study we will discuss how Camachem was able to provide this for our client and how we were able to reduce their cost by 17%. We will share how we were able to successfully export sodium cyanide to the client’s country in Philippines.
Problems Faced in Aluminum Sulfate
The company wanted to find a reliable way of importing the chemicals. They wanted to be able to rely on a supplier that would be deliver their chemicals on time without delays. This would save them time and money, and make it possible to stick to their schedule.
High Costs of Chemical
The company had been purchasing the chemicals from an expensive local supplier. They wanted to find an alternative way to get better quality at more affordable pricing.
What is Aluminum Sulfate and how is it used?
- Aluminium sulfate is a chemical compound found in three forms: flakes, powder and granular form. It is water soluble and is primarily utilized in the filtration of drinking water as a coagulating agent.
- Aluminum sulfate can be produced by burning aluminum metal in a sulfuric acid solution or by adding aluminum hydroxide to sulfuric acid.
- Water treatment and purification is one of the most important applications for aluminum sulfate. It causes tiny contaminants to cluster together into bigger and larger particles when introduced to water. These contaminants will eventually fall to the bottom of the container or become large enough to be filtered out of the water.
- As a result, the water is safer to drink. Aluminum sulfate, which works on the similar principle, is occasionally used in swimming pools to reduce cloudiness. Aluminum sulfate is also used in the dyeing and printing of textiles, which is one of its numerous applications.
- Aluminum sulfate serves as a dye "fixer," combining with the molecular structure of the dye and the cloth to ensure that the dye does not run out when the fabric is wet.
- Gardening is another application of aluminum sulfate around the house. Because aluminum sulfate is very acidic, it is occasionally used to balance the pH of excessively alkaline soils for plants.
- When aluminum sulfate reacts with water, it produces aluminum hydroxide and a dilute sulfuric acid solution, which changes the acidity of the soil. It's occasionally used as a firming agent in human food, where it's given the E number E520, and as a bactericide in animal feed.
How Camachem Achieved Results
Camachem was able to handle the problem of delayed shipments by exporting the chemicals successfully. We delivered the chemicals straight from the supplier without involving any middlemen, which saved time and ensured there were no delays. This has made it possible for the client to maintain their operations without any challenge.
Camachem was able to supply the chemicals to the company in the Phillipines at an affordable cost, saving them costs of up to 17% percent. The products were exactly what the client required and they were delivered on time. Camachem has some of the most affordable prices on high quality chemicals.
Aluminum sulfate is shipped in 25kg and 50kg PP/PE.
How Camachem Can Help
Our client wanted to purchase and import aluminum sulfate from a reliable supplier and Camachem was able to deliver the chemicals within the agreed time frame.
At Camachem, we have aluminum sulfate for sale. Please contact us (sales@camachem) or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.