Camachem Exported Caustic Soda Pearls to Australia Successfully: Caustic Soda Pearls Case Study
Overview of Caustic Soda Pearls
Our client is a leading cleaning products supplier with headquarters in Australia. Our client reached out to Camachem because they wanted to purchase caustic soda pearls to manufacture cleaning products.
There were many reasons that lead to this decision to be made by our client. At Camachem we were able to help our client solve obstacles including sourcing for the appropriate chemicals and exporting them successfully while still ensuring our client with high quality chemicals of Caustic Soda Pearls.
By choosing Camachem as their supplier, the cleaning products supplier was able to get quality industrial chemicals at cost-efficient prices. In this case study we will discuss how Camachem was able to provide this for our client. We will share how we were able to successfully export the chemicals to the client’s country in Australia.
Problems Faced in Buying Caustic Soda Pearls
Finding a Supplier with Appropriate Grade of Caustic Soda
Due to a lack of technical knowledge in selecting the suitable grade of caustic soda for each end-user application, customers may acquire an incorrect product that does not meet the application's unique criteria. As a result, buyers must get a thorough understanding of suppliers' competence in selecting acceptable grades of caustic soda.
Challenges in Exporting of Caustic Soda
The client was looking for providers that can export anhydrous caustic soda. Due to the absence of water, anhydrous caustic soda may be delivered in a variety of forms, including caustic soda flakes, beads, compounders, and solid castings. This helps to reduce the volume that has to be carried. It also helps to limit the likelihood of spills and leaks, resulting in transportation cost savings.
What is Caustic Soda Pearls and how is it used?
- Caustic soda pearls (also known as caustic soda, sodium hydrate, sodium hydroxide, NaOH, or Sodagrain) are almost odorless white spheres of caustic soda. They are soluble in water and stable under normal conditions with the release of heat.
- Caustic soda is manufactured throughout the world, with global output totaling over 59 million tonnes per year.
- The chloralkali method, which includes the electrolysis of sodium chloride using one of three cell types: mercury, diaphragm, or membrane, is used by almost all manufacturers. For every tonne of chlorine produced, 1.1 tonnes of caustic soda may be generated.
- Caustic soda pearls are an essential inorganic chemical with applications in a variety of industries throughout the world. The paper sector has the biggest need for caustic soda, which is used in pulping and bleaching operations. They're also in demand in the aluminum sector because caustic soda dissolves bauxite ore, which is used as a raw ingredient in the manufacturing of aluminum.
- Caustic soda pearls are also used in soap making because they cause saponification of the vegetable oils or fats required for soap making. They are utilized in the natural gas business to assist generate and process petroleum products, and they may also be found in the textile business where sodium hydroxide is utilized in the chemical processing of cotton.
- Chemical processing is another important use for caustic soda since it provides a fundamental feedstock for a variety of downstream goods such as solvents, polymers, textiles, and adhesives.
- It's found in a variety of household items, including pipe and drain cleaners, oven cleaners, and cleaning supplies.
How Camachem Achieved Results
Camachem was able to handle this problem by finding the right grade of caustic soda pearls for the client, based on industry knowledge and an understanding of supplier competence. Camachem provided the client with the grade of caustic soda that was suited for their needs and that meet the criteria of the application.
Camachem was able to ship anhydrous caustic soda to the client. Anhydrous caustic soda can be given in several forms due to the lack of water. This includes flakes, beads, compounders, and solid castings. This helped to reduce the probability of spills and leaks, reducing transportation costs for the client by 14%.
Caustic Soda Pearls is shipped in 25 kilogram woven bags with a PE liner for storage and transportation. They are caustic and can cause burns, and they are classified as packing group II, hazard class 8. A specific gravity of 2.13 is assigned to them.
How Camachem Can Help
Our client wanted to purchase and import caustic soda pearls from a reliable supplier and Camachem was able to deliver the chemicals within the agreed time frame.
At Camachem, we have Caustic Soda Pearls for sale. Please contact us (sales@camachem) or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.