3 - Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid / 3 - Cyclohexene - 1 - Carboxylic Acid ≥ 98 %
4771 - 80 - 6
Other trading names
- 3 - Cyclohexene - 1 - Carboxylic Acid
- 3 - Cyclohexenecarboxylic Acid
- Cyclohex - 3 - Enecarboxylic Acid
- Cyclohex - 3 - ene - 1 - carboxylic acid
- 1, 2, 3, 6 - Tetrahydrobenzoic Acid
- 1 - Cyclohexene - 4 - carboxylic Acid
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000 kg capacity/drum or tank
- Use plastic drums with 200 kg weight capacity per drum.
|3 - Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid % ≥||98 %|
|Molecular Weight||126.15 g / mol|
3 - Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid or 3 - Cyclohexene - 1 - Carboxylic Acid has a colorless transparent appearance. It comes in a liquid form with a strong pungent odour and has a density level of 0.862 g/mL.
Chemical application and strength
3 - Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid or 3 - Cyclohexene - 1 - Carboxylic Acid has a wide range applications in the industry. One of which is that it is used as a polymer used in various products like coatings, lacquers, and surgical adhesives. It is also used as a modifier for polystyrene and alkyd resins. Another application is as a plasticizer for nitrocellulose and other kinds of plastics.
- Used as a chemical intermediate.
- It is not soluble in water and chemically stable.
- Not compatible with strong oxidizing agents and bases.
- Should be kept in an environment free of water and moisture. Should also kept far away from fire or high temperatures.
Buy 3 - Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid ≥ 98 %
At Camachem, we have 3 - Cyclohexene Carboxylic Acid for sale as well as other acids for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.