Isobutyl Vinyl Ether / Isobutanol Vinyl Ether ≥ 98 %
109 - 53 - 5
Other trading names
- Isobutanol Vinyl Ether
- Vinyl Isobutyl Ether
- Lutanol LR 8500
- 1 - (ethenyloxy) - 2 - methylpropane
- Vinoflex MO 400
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000 kg capacity/drum or tank
- Use plastic drums with 200 kg weight capacity per drum.
|Isobutyl Vinyl Ethyl % ≥||98 %|
|Boiling Point||83° C|
|Melting Point||-112° C|
|Molecular Weight||100.16 g / mol|
Isobutyl Vinyl Ether or Isobutanol Vinyl Ether has a colorless transparent appearance. It comes in a liquid form with a strong pungent odour and has a density level of 0.769 g/mL.
Chemical application and strength
Isobutyl Vinyl Ether has a wide range applications in the industry. One of which is that it is used as a polymer used in various products like coatings, lacquers, and surgical adhesives. It is also used as a modifier for polystyrene and alkyd resins. Another application is as a plasticizer for nitrocellulose and other kinds of plastics.
- Used as a chemical intermediate.
- It is has minimal solubility in water but very soluble in ether and alcohol.
- It can easily be polymerized if exposed to heat and light.
- Used as a chemical reagent and organic intermediate for various plasticizers, coatings, auxiliaries, and many more.
- Has a flash point of 15°F and will polymerize when exposed to head.
- Should be kept in an environment free of water and moisture. Should also kept far away from fire or high temperatures.
Buy Isobutyl Vinyl Ether ≥ 98%
At Camachem, we have Isobutyl Vinyl Ether or Isobutanol Vinyl Ether for sale as well as other separators for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.