Bulk Hydrogen Peroxide: How to Buy it?
What is Hydrogen Peroxide?
Hydrogen Peroxide is an industrial chemical made up of the elements hydrogen and oxygen. In its pure form it has the appearance of a light blue liquid but it appears colorless in solution. Hydrogen Peroxide is also known as Dihydrogen Dioxide and its chemical formula is H2O2. It comes in the forms:
This chemical has many industrial uses but it is most commonly used in the paper industries.
Hydrogen Peroxide Uses
- Hydrogen Peroxide is majorly used for pulp and paper bleaching.
- It is used in the manufacture of sodium percarbonate and sodium perborate which are used as mild bleaches in detergents.
- It is used in the production of various organic peroxides.
- It is used in polymerizations.
- It is used as a flour bleaching agent.
- It is used as a treatment for acne.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is used to produce peroxy acids such as paracetic acid.
- It is used for making organic peroxide based explosives.
- It is used as a disinfectant in wastewater treatment processes to remove organic impurities.
- It is used for the sterilization of different surfaces and surgical tools.
- It is used in hair bleaches.
- It is used for tooth whitening in various whitening toothpastes.
- It is used as a propellant.
- It is used to produce chemiluminescence, which is mot commonly seen in the form of glow sticks.
- Weak solution of Hydrogen Peroxide is used in horticulture to enhance plant’s root development and helps to treat root rot and other pests.
- It is also used in fish keeping for the control of diseases.
Is Hydrogen Peroxide Safe?
Hydrogen Peroxide is generally considered unsafe because the chemical is toxic. Exposure to this chemical can have acute as well as chronic health effects. According to the MSDS of Hydrogen Peroxide 35% and MSDS of Hydrogen Peroxide 50%, it may cause skin corrosion, serious eye damage, respiratory damage, and acute and chronic aquatic toxicity. Proper storage and disposal of Hydrogen Peroxide needs to be taken into consideration in order to avoid any unwanted effects.
How is Hydrogen Peroxide Made?
Industrially, Hydrogen Peroxide is made by the anthraquinone process. It is also made by electrolysis of dilute acid around the cathode where hydrogen evolves if oxygen is bubbled around it. It is also produced by the exposure of water to ultraviolet rays.
Where to Buy Hydrogen Peroxide in Bulk?
You may be able to find small quantities of Hydrogen Peroxide in your area. However, in order to buy large quantities of Hydrogen Peroxide, it is preferable to import directly from the manufacturers. They can issue certifications and provide cost savings which is better than buying the chemical in small quantities locally or from a distributor.
Hydrogen Peroxide Ready to be Shipped
Which Countries Manufacture Hydrogen Peroxide in Bulk?
The consumption of Hydrogen Peroxide has increased dramatically across the world, especially in the developing countries. Therefore, its huge demand has led to a surge in companies that produce it. The main producers of Hydrogen Peroxide are:
- South Korea
How is Hydrogen Peroxide Exported?
Hydrogen Peroxide 35% and 50% is shipped in:
- 25 kg weight capacity per drum
- 35 kg weight capacity per drum
- IBC drum with 12000 kg weight capacity per drum
Bulks on Hydrogen Peroxide About to be Shipped
What is the Latest Hydrogen Peroxide Price?
As Hydrogen Peroxide is a commodity product, the price usually changes depending on the price of raw materials, logistics, and other related industrial inputs such as labor and taxes. In order to get the latest price of Hydrogen Peroxide, please contact us and we will provide a quotation right up to your country.
Where to Buy Hydrogen Peroxide?
Here at Camachem we have Hydrogen Peroxide for sale. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation via email address [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.