What Is Bromacil and How to Buy Bromacil?
What Is Bromacil?
Bromacil is a herbicide having the chemical formula C9H13BrN2O2. Bromacil was certified as a pesticide in the United States in 1961. It's used in places where there aren't any crops. It works by disrupting photosynthesis and spreading throughout the plant. Bromacil is a uracil that has been replaced. These herbicides cover a wide range of applications, including nonselective weed and brush control in non-croplands and selective weed control in citrus and pineapple crops. Bromacil can also be used to kill perennial grasses.
Bromacil is a highly valuable organic compound with a variety of industrial and agricultural applications. Its primary applications and strengths are as follows:
- It is used for brush control in non-cropland areas like railroads, electrical switching stations, and industrial yards.
- It is a broad-spectrum herbicide used for both selective and non-selective weed control.
- Bromacil is found to be excellent at controlling perennial grasses.
- It is used as a bare ground herbicide.
- It is used for industrial vegetation management.
- It can be used in plant growth regulation.
- It can also be used as a defoliant in agriculture.
- It is used as a non-sensitizer in the Buehler assay.
- It is a nonirritant in the Draize test.
- It is used as a pesticide.
- It is a commonly used herbicide in citrus orchards.
- It is effective in the control of broadleaf and grass weeds.
Is Bromacil 95%TC 80%WP Safe?
Certain safety precautions must be taken when working with Bromacil. Bromacil compositions that are dry must be labeled "Caution," whereas liquid versions must be labeled "Warning." When spraying Bromacil on plants, keep in mind that by blocking photosynthesis, it will also harm non-target plants nearby. Bromacil should not be used in residential or recreational situations. Bromacil is mildly toxic when eaten or handled, but harmless when inhaled.
How Bromacil is Made?
Isopropyl isocyanate reacts with methyl 3-aminocrotonate to create bromacil, which is then cyclized in sodium hydroxide at high temperatures and brominated in acetic acid.
What are the Chemical and Physical Properties of Bromacil?
Odorless, colorless to white, crystalline solid
157.5 to 160 °C (315.5 to 320.0 °F; 430.6 to 433.1 K) sublimes
none – sublimes
Solubility in water
High pKa for -OH group
2.9 cP at 25 °C (77 °F)
Where To Buy Bromacil in Bulk?
Bromacil in small quantities may be available in your area. It is preferable, however, to acquire large amounts of Bromacil directly from the producers. They may be able to provide certifications and cost savings that are preferable to buying the chemical in small quantities locally or through a distributor.
If you require bulk quantities of this chemical, you can buy Bromacil on our website or contact us for further details.
Which Countries Manufacture Bromacil in Bulk?
The consumption of Bromacil has increased dramatically across the world, especially in the developing countries. As a result of the high demand, the number of companies producing it has increased dramatically. Bromacil is produced primarily by the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
How Is Bromacil Exported?
Bromacil is shipped in:
- Aluminum sealed bags: 1kg/bag
- Aluminum sealed bags: 5kg/bag
- Fiber drum: 25kgs/drum
- More than 16kg with a plastic bag inside and a fiber drum outside, depending on the amount of extract
- It is possible to arrange for an appropriate package term based on the amount of the buyer's order or other particular requirements.
Bromacil 95% in Fiber Drums
What Is the Latest Bromacil Price?
Because Bromacil is a commodity, its price fluctuates based on the cost of raw ingredients, logistics, and other industrial inputs like labor and taxes. Please contact us for the most up-to-date price on Bromacil, and we will give you with a quote that includes delivery to your country.
Where To Buy Bromacil?
Here at Camachem, we have Bromacil for sale. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation via the email address [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.