What is Diethanol Isopropanolamine and How to Buy Diethanol Isopropanolamine?
What is Diethanol Isopropanolamine?
Diethanol Isopropanolamine (DEIPA 85%) is an industrial chemical made up of the elements carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. It appears as a colorless to pale yellow liquid. It is a transparent and viscous liquid. It has a very light ammoniacal odor and is completely soluble in water. Diethanol Isopropanolamine is also abbreviated as DEIPA and its chemical formula is C7H17NO3. It comes in the form of Diethanol Isopropanolamine (DEIPA 85%).
This chemical has many industrial uses but it is most popularly used in the cement industries.
Diethanol Isopropanolamine Uses
- Primarily, Diethanol Isopropanolamine 85% (DEIPA 85%) is used in cement grinding aids.
- It is extensively used by the cement industry.
- It is used in the formulation of cement additives.
- It is used in the making of concrete admixtures.
- It is an excellent grinding aid in the cement mills.
- Diethanol Isopropanolamine increases the strength of of cements at all hydration ages.
- Cements blended with fly ash and slag tend to show a greater response to the chemical.
- It prevents cement particles from re-adhering during and after the grinding process.
- It increases the efficiency and fluidity of the process.
- Diethanol Isopropanolamine is used as a replacement of Triethanolamine (TEA) and Triisopropanolamine (TIPA).
- DEIPA has better effects on cement properties than Triethanolamine and Triisopropanolamine.
- It improves the cement compressive strength.
- Diethanol Isopropanolamine is also used in beautifiers.
- It is used in personal care items such as shampoos, skin salves, fluid cleansers, and lotions.
- It is also used in gas treating items.
- It is a useful component of metal treating items.
Is Diethanol Isopropanolamine Safe?
Diethanol Isopropanolamine is generally considered safe because the chemical is not toxic. Exposure to this chemical does not have any acute or chronic health effects. According to the MSDS of Diethanol Isopropanolamine, it can cause adverse physiochemical, human health, and environmental effects. Proper storage and disposal of Diethanol Isopropanolamine needs to be taken into consideration in order to avoid any unwanted effects.
How is Diethanol Isopropanolamine Made?
Industrially, Diethanol Isopropanolamine is made by the reaction of propylene oxide with diethanol amine.
Where to Buy Diethanol Isopropanolamine in Bulk?
You may be able to find small quantities of Diethanol Isopropanolamine in your area. However, in order to buy large quantities of Diethanol Isopropanolamine, it is preferable to import directly from the manufacturers. They can issue certifications and provide cost savings which is better than buying the chemical in small quantities locally or from a distributor.
Which Countries Manufacture Diethanol Isopropanolamine in Bulk?
The consumption of Diethanol Isopropanolamine has increased dramatically across the world, especially in the developing countries. Therefore, its huge demand has led to a surge in companies that produce it. The main producers of Diethanol Isopropanolamine are:
- South Africa
How is Diethanol Isopropanolamine Exported?
Diethanol Isopropanolamine is shipped in iron drums with 220 kg weight capacity per drum.
What is the Latest Diethanol Isopropanolamine Price?
As Diethanol Isopropanolamine is a commodity product, the price usually changes depending on the price of raw materials, logistics, and other related industrial inputs such as labor and taxes. In order to get the latest price of Diethanol Isopropanolamine, please contact us and we will provide a quotation right up to your country.
Where to Buy Diethanol Isopropanolamine?
Here at Camachem we have Diethanol Isopropanolamine for sale. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation via email address [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.