What Is PolyDadMac and How to Buy PolyDadMac?
What Is PolyDadMac?
Polydiallyldimethylammonium chloride (polyDADMAC, also known as polyDDA) is a homopolymer of diallyldimethylammonium chloride (DADMAC). PolyDADMAC has a molecular weight of hundreds of thousands to a million grams per mole, depending on the product. PolyDADMAC is usually given as a liquid concentrate with a solids content ranging from 10% to 50%. It's a polymer with cationic properties. Because of its charge density, it is prone to flocculation. It is most commonly obtained as a hydrate.
PolyDadMac was notable because it was water soluble, unlike other synthetic polymers made at the time by polymerization of monomers with various vinyl functionalities. In 2002, NMR research were performed to determine the structure and reaction pathway. Its applications include:
- When compared to inorganic coagulants, PolyDADMAC is a prominent organic coagulant used in wastewater treatment to neutralize negatively charged colloidal particles and reduce sludge volume.
- PolyDadMAC improves pitch and latex fixation from mechanical pulp and coated broken by keeping undesirable chemicals out of the papermaking process.
- This substance is used to improve retention and dewatering in a paper mill's short circulation.
- It can also be used to improve the performance of disk filters and flotators, as well as to cationize fillers for better retention.
Is PolyDadMac Safe?
On certain amounts, PolyDadMac is generally considered safe. However, prolonged exposure to the product may be irritating to eyes, skin, and respiratory system. When handling it, proper industrial hygiene measures should be implemented.
How Is PolyDadMac Made?
The monomer DADMAC is made by reacting two equivalents of allyl chloride with dimethylamine. To make PolyDADMAC, DADMAC is radically polymerized with an organic peroxide as a catalyst. Two polymeric structures are available when polymerizing DADMAC: N-substituted piperidine and N-substituted pyrrolidine. The most common structure is pyrrolidine.
Where To Buy PolyDadMac in Bulk?
PolyDadMac in small quantities may be available in your area. It is preferable, however, to acquire large amounts of Lithium Chloride directly from the producers. They may be able to provide certifications and cost savings that are preferable to buying the chemical in small quantities locally or through a distributor. If you require bulk quantities of this chemical, you can buy PolyDadMac on our website or contact us for further details.
Which Countries Manufacture PolyDadMac in Bulk?
The consumption of PolyDadMac has increased dramatically across the world, especially in the developing countries. As a result of the high demand, the number of companies producing it has increased dramatically. PolyDadMac is produced primarily by the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
How Is PolyDadMac Exported?
PolyDadMac is shipped in:
- 25kg or 50kg plastic woven bags lined with plastic bags
- 20kg or 125kg PE Drum
- 1000kg IBC Tank
PolyDadMac is shipped in:
- It is possible to arrange for an appropriate package term based on the amount of the buyer's order or other particular requirements.
PolyDadMac Ready to be Shipped
What Is the Latest PolyDadMac Price?
Because PolyDadMac is a commodity, its price fluctuates based on the cost of raw ingredients, logistics, and other industrial inputs like labor and taxes. Please contact us for the most up-to-date price on Lithium Chloride, and we will give you with a quote that includes delivery to your country.
Where To Buy PolyDadMac?
Here at Camachem we have PolyDadMac for sale. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation via email address [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.