What is Triethylenetetramine – TETA and How to Buy Triethylenetetramine – TETA?
What is Triethylenetetramine – TETA?
Triethylenetetramine – TETA is an industrial chemical composed of the elements carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen. It appears to be a colorless and oily liquid. It has a fishy or ammoniacal odor. It is a thick liquid that is soluble in water and polar solvents. Triethylenetetramine – TETA is also known as Trientine, and the chemical formula is C6H18N4.
Triethylenetetramine has various industrial applications, but it is majorly used in the pharmaceutical industries.
Triethylenetetramine – TETA Uses
- Triethylenetetramine – TETA is commonly used as a crosslinker or hardener in epoxy curing.
- For manufacturing cleaning products such as detergents.
- For producing pharmaceutical products in the pharmaceutical industries.
- For the production of various types of chemicals in the chemical industries.
- In the medicine field it is used as a replacement of the drug D-penicillamine.
- For the casting and surface treatment of metals.
- In the effective production of water softeners.
- In products used in the process of collection, purification, and distribution of water.
- As a raw material in various products and industries such as cosmetics, chemical manufacturing, metal production and many more.
- In the extraction of gases, various oils and oil products.
- As a solvent in cleaning products such as paint and dye cleaners.
- As a corrosion and rust preventer, polishing substance, and water resistant etc for the surface treatment of metals.
- For producing effective pesticides.
- As preservatives used in cosmetics, film, wood, and foods.
Is Triethylenetetramine – TETA Safe?
Triethylenetetramine – TETA is generally considered unsafe because the chemical is toxic. Contact with this chemical can have acute or chronic health effects. According to the MSDS of Triethylenetetramine – TETA, it can cause severe damage to the organs if swallowed, inhaled, or touched without care. Triethylenetetramine – TETA needs to be properly stored and put to use in order to avoid any drastic effects.
How is Triethylenetetramine – TETA Made?
Industrially, ethylenediamine, ethanolamine or ammonia mixtures are heated in the presence of an oxide catalyst to obtain Triethylenetetramine – TETA. The next step is to separate it by the processes of distillation and sublimation.
Where to Buy Triethylenetetramine – TETA in Bulk?
You may find some quantities of Triethylenetetramine – TETA in your area. However, in order to buy large amounts of Triethylenetetramine – TETA, it is feasible to get it directly from the manufacturers. They can provide certifications and provide cost friendly offers which is better than getting the chemical in small amounts from your local area.
Which Countries Manufacture Triethylenetetramine – TETA in Bulk?
The use of Triethylenetetramine – TETA has increased gradually across the world, specifically in the developing countries. So, its demand has led to an increase in companies that manufacture it. The main producers of Triethylenetetramine – TETA are:
- United States of America
How is Triethylenetetramine – TETA Exported?
Triethylenetetramine – TETA is shipped in:
- 25kg weight capacity per plastic drum.
- 200kg weight capacity per plastic drum.
What is the Latest Triethylenetetramine – TETA Price?
As Triethylenetetramine – TETA is a trade product, the price usually differs depending on the cost of raw materials, logistics, and other industrial inputs such as labor and taxes. So, to get the latest and accurate price of Triethylenetetramine – TETA, please get in touch with us and we will provide a free quotation right up to your hometown.
Where to Buy Triethylenetetramine – TETA?
Here at Camachem we provide Triethylenetetramine – TETA for sale. We offer worldwide exports, so you can reach out to us for a FREE quotation through the email address [email protected] or contact us on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.