Camachem Exported Activated Carbon to Mexico Successfully: Activated Carbon Case Study
Overview of Activated Carbon
Our client is a leading gold supplier with headquarters in Mexico. Our client reached out to Camachem because they wanted to recover gold. There were many reasons that lead to this decision to be made by our client. At Camachem we were able to help our client solve obstacles including high costs while still ensuring our client with high quality chemicals of Activated Carbon.
By choosing Camachem as their supplier, the gold recovery company was able to get quality mining chemicals at cost-efficient prices. In this case study we will discuss how Camachem was able to provide this for our client and how we were able to provide exactly what the client needed. We will share how we were able to successfully exported activated carbon to Mexico.
Problems Faced in Activated Carbon
Extremely High Costs Chemical
The chemicals were previously purchased by the client from an expensive local source. They contacted Camachem after realizing they could acquire the same chemicals at a lower cost and with higher quality.
Lack of High-Quality Chemical Supplier
The client had trouble finding a supplier that could supply them with high-quality chemicals in massive quantities. They were becoming unsatisfied since the chemicals provided were not of the quality they required.
What is Activated Carbon and how is it used?
- Activated carbon is created by placing it in a tank without oxygen and heating it to temperatures between 600 and 900 degrees Celsius. The carbon is then subjected to various chemicals, most frequently argon and nitrogen, before being put in a tank and superheated between 600 and 1200 degrees Celsius.
- Drinking water purification, water treatment, power plant and landfill gas emissions, as well as precious metal recovery are just a few of the applications for activated carbon utilized in both industrial and domestic applications. VOC elimination and odor control are two of its air cleaning solutions.
- Activated carbon is the world's most potent adsorbent, with applications ranging from common water pitcher filters for gold recovery in Carbon in Pulp/Carbon in Leach systems.
- Activated carbon is used in metal finishing to purify electroplating solutions, which is a key industrial use. It's the primary method for eliminating organic contaminants from brilliant nickel plating solutions.
- Activated carbon (charcoal) is a permitted ingredient used by organic farmers in the production of both cattle and wine. It's utilized as a pesticide, animal feed addition, processing assistance, nonagricultural component, and disinfection in livestock production.
- Activated carbon is authorized to be used as a processing ingredient in organic winemaking to absorb brown color pigments from white grape concentrate.
- On a laboratory level, activated carbon is often used to purify organic molecule solutions that contain undesirable colored organic contaminants.
- Filtration over activated carbon is used for the same purpose in large-scale fine chemical and pharmaceutical operations. Either the carbon is combined with the solution and subsequently filtered out, or it is immobilized in a filter.
How Camachem Achieved Results
Obtaining High-Quality Chemicals
Camachem was able to solve the problem by effectively exporting high-quality chemicals to the Indian client. We supplied the chemicals without the use of any intermediaries or third parties, saving time and resources. They were glad to receive the exact chemicals they asked for and have been working with Camachem ever since.
Camachem was able to deliver the chemicals to the client at a reasonable price, saving them up to 21% in costs. The items were precisely what the customer wanted and arrived on schedule. Our prices are affordable compared to a majority of prices in the market.
Activated Carbon is shipped in 25kg PP bags.
How Camachem Can Help
Our client wanted to purchase and import Activated Carbon from a reliable supplier and Camachem was able to deliver the chemicals within the agreed time frame.
At Camachem, we have Activated Carbon for sale. Please contact us (sales@camachem) or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.