Camachem Exported Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) to Thailand Successfully: Poly Vinyl Chloride Case Study
Overview of Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
Our client is a leading electric cables supplier with headquarters in Thailand. Our client reached out to Camachem because they wanted to insulate electric cables. There were many reasons that lead to this decision to be made by our client. At Camachem we were able to help our client solve obstacles including high costs while still ensuring our client with high quality chemicals of poly vinyl chloride.
By choosing Camachem as their supplier, the electric cable manufacturing company was able to get quality special use chemicals at cost-efficient prices. In this case study we will discuss how Camachem was able to provide this for our client and how we were able to deliver the chemicals. We will share how we were able to successfully export poly vinyl chloride to Thailand. In this blog we talk more about how we export quality chemicals to Thailand.
Problems Faced in Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
Poor Quality Chemical Products
The customer had been receiving low-quality chemicals from their former supplier, which had an impact on the paint quality. They want higher-quality chemicals for their usage.
The customer had been buying chemicals from a local supplier who had been charging him exorbitant costs. They wanted to save money, so they began hunting for low-cost suppliers.
What is Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) and how is it used?
- Chlorine is produced by electrolysis of salt water. After that, the chlorine is mixed with ethylene produced from oil. The resultant element is ethylene dichloride, which is transformed to vinyl chloride monomer at extremely high temperatures. Polymerization of these monomer molecules results in poly vinyl chloride resin.
- There are three forms of poly vinyl chloride based on viscosity, which include: low viscosity poly vinyl chloride, high viscosity poly vinyl chloride, and standard poly vinyl chloride.
- PVC (poly vinyl chloride) is one of the world's most commonly used polymers. PVC is widely utilized in a wide range of industrial, technical, and daily applications due to its versatility, including construction, transportation, packaging, electrical/electronic, and healthcare uses.
- PVC is mostly utilized in long-term construction and building applications. PVC is successful in safeguarding the environment in terms of low greenhouse gas emissions and resource and energy saving, according to life-cycle research.
- Vinyl is great for cladding, windows, roofing, fence, decking, wallcoverings, and flooring since it is robust and resistant to moisture and abrasion.
- Vinyl, unlike certain construction materials, does not corrode, does not need to be painted frequently, and can be cleaned with basic cleaning solutions. It is one of the most widely utilized and reliable materials in electrical wiring and cables. PVC pipes are practically leak-free, corrosion-resistant, and resistant to environmental stress, helping to save energy and water.
- Flexible PVC helps packaging accomplish its function of maintaining the integrity of the items inside, including medications, because it is robust, reliable, and light weight. Blister and clamshell packaging employ rigid vinyl film to preserve medications, personal care products, and other home items.
How Camachem Achieved Results
High Quality Chemicals
Camachem was able to handle the client's low-quality chemical problem by supplying high-quality grade chemicals. The client was happy with the chemicals, which were far superior to those provided by their former provider.
Camachem provided the customer with high-quality grade chemicals at some of the most competitive rates on the market. They were able to save up to 19% on costs as a result of this. The reduction in costs was so significant for the client, that they were able to use the extra money to expand their operations.
Poly vinyl chloride is shipped in 25kg net paper-plastic bags.
How Camachem Can Help
Our client wanted to purchase and import poly vinyl chloride from a reliable supplier and Camachem was able to deliver the chemicals within the agreed time frame.
At Camachem, we have poly vinyl chloride for sale. Please contact us (sales@camachem) or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.