Camachem Exported Sodium Carbonate to Kenya Successfully: Soda Ash Case Study
Overview of Sodium Carbonate (Soda Ash)
Our client is a leading glass supplier with headquarters in Kenya. Our client reached out to Camachem because they wanted to manufacture glass. There were many reasons that lead to this decision to be made by our client. At Camachem we were able to help our client solve obstacles including high costs while still ensuring our client with high quality chemicals of soda ash.
By choosing Camachem as their supplier, the glass production company was able to get quality industrial chemicals at cost-efficient prices. In this case study we will discuss how Camachem was able to provide this for our client and how we were able to deliver what the client required. We will share how we were able to successfully export sodium carbonate to Kenya. In this blog we talk more how we exported quality chemicals to Kenya.
Problems Faced in Sodium Carbonate
Difficulty in Importing Quality Chemicals
The company had faced problems getting a supplier that would provide them quality chemicals in large quantities. They were getting frustrated because the available chemicals were not in the quality-grade that they wanted.
High Costs for Bulk Orders
The client previously purchased chemicals from an expensive local source. They contacted Camachem after realizing they could acquire the same chemicals at a lower cost and with higher quality.
What is Sodium Carbonate and how is it used?
- Soda ash is a white powder with no odor. It is non-toxic, non-explosive, and non-flammable. Soda ash is manufactured in three different grades: dense soda ash, light soda ash, and washing soda.
- Dense soda ash, which is an anhydrous compound. It is a significant industrial chemical that is widely utilized in the production of a variety of goods.
- Light soda ash is a pH regulator and buffering material used in a variety of industrial processes.
- Washing soda is another anhydrous chemical that is made by mixing light soda ash with extra water molecules. It's primarily used to increase the cleaning qualities of soaps and laundry detergents.
- Natural Soda Ash is produced by mining naturally existing Trona ore and then processing it into Soda Ash that may be sold by a simple process of filtration, concentration, crystallization, and drying.
- Glass manufacturing accounts for almost half of all soda ash usage, but it's also utilized in producing a variety of other goods, including powdered detergents and soaps, rechargeable batteries, metallurgical operations, and the food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Additionally, soda ash is increasingly being utilized to help the environment and reduce polluting emissions by eliminating Sulphur dioxide and other hazardous compounds from ship exhaust fumes and other industrial flue gas emissions.
How Camachem Achieved Results
Camachem was able to supply the chemicals to the company in Kenya at an affordable cost, saving them costs of up to 21% percent. The products were exactly what the client required and they were delivered on time. The client was very happy with what they got and even recommended two more clients to purchase from Camachem.
Camachem was able to handle low-quality chemicals that the client was facing by delivering high-quality grade chemicals. The client was pleased with the chemicals, which significantly improved from what they got from their previous supplier. They have been collaborating with Camachem since then.
Soda ash is shipped in 40kg PP/PE bags.
How Camachem Can Help
Our client wanted to purchase and import soda ash from a reliable supplier and Camachem was able to deliver the chemicals within the agreed time frame.
At Camachem, we have soda ash for sale. Please contact us (sales@camachem) or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.