What is Manganese Sulfate and How to Buy Manganese Sulfate?
What is Manganese Sulfate?
Manganese Sulfate is an industrial chemical made up of the elements manganese, sulfur, and oxygen. It has the appearance of a white deliquescent crystalline solid. It is odorless and is soluble in water. Manganese Sulfate is also known as Manganese (II) Sulfate and its chemical formula is MnSO4. It comes in the form Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate >30%.
This chemical has many industrial uses but it is most popularly used in the agricultural industries.
Manganese Sulfate Uses
- Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate >30% is used in raising and farming of animals.
- It is used in animal feed.
- It is mostly used for making dryer of ink and paint.
- It is used as a catalyser of synthetic fatty acid.
- It is also used for the production of manganese compound.
- It is used for electrolysing metallic manganese.
- Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate is also used for dyeing manganese oxide.
- It is used in the paper industry for printing and dyeing paper in the paper making process.
- It is used for the manufacturing of porcelain and ceramic paint.
- It is used in the medicine industry for the manufacturing of medicinal drugs and dietary supplements.
- It is used in products used on crops such as fertilisers, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides etc.
- It is used as a fluid property modulator such as antifoaming agents, coagulating agents, flotation agents, dispersion agents, foaming agents, emulsifiers, viscosity adjusters etc.
- It is used as a food additive to add flavour and colouring to the foods.
- It is used in the manufacturing and treatments of metals.
- It is also used in the manufacturing of non metallic minerals and mineral products.
Is Manganese Sulfate Safe?
Manganese Sulfate is generally considered unsafe because the chemical is toxic. Exposure to this chemical can have acute health effects. According to the MSDS of Manganese Sulfate, it can cause serious eye infection. It may cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. It is toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Proper storage and disposal of Manganese Sulfate needs to be taken into consideration in order to avoid any unwanted effects.
How is Manganese Sulfate Made?
Industrially, Manganese Sulfate is produced by treating manganese dioxide with sulfur dioxide. It can also be made by mixing potassium permanganate with sodium bisulfate and hydrogen peroxide.
Where to Buy Manganese Sulfate in Bulk?
You may be able to find small quantities of Manganese Sulfate in your area. However, in order to buy large quantities of Manganese Sulfate, it is preferable to import directly from the manufacturers. They can issue certifications and provide cost savings which is better than buying the chemical in small quantities locally or from a distributor.
Which Countries Manufacture Manganese Sulfate in Bulk?
The consumption of Manganese Sulfate has increased dramatically across the world, especially in the developing countries. Therefore, its huge demand has led to a surge in companies that produce it. The main producers of Manganese Sulfate are:
- South Africa
How is Manganese Sulfate Exported?
Manganese Sulfate is shipped in PP woven bag with inner PE bag with 25 kg weight capacity per bag
What is the Latest Manganese Sulfate Price?
As Manganese Sulfate is a commodity product, the price usually changes depending on the price of raw materials, logistics, and other related industrial inputs such as labor and taxes. In order to get the latest price of Manganese Sulfate, please contact us and we will provide a quotation right up to your country.
Where to Buy Manganese Sulfate?
Here at Camachem we have Manganese Sulfate for sale. We export worldwide, so you can contact us for a FREE quotation via email address [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.