Other Trading Names:
- Lysine Monohydrochloride
Types of Packaging
- 1-5kg with ziplock plastic bag inside
- 6-15kg with plastic bag inside and aluminum foil bag outside
- >16kg with plastic bag inside and fiber drum according to extract quantity
|250 - 260°C
|5.5 - 6.0
Lysine is an alpha-amino acid that is required for protein biosynthesis. It's a natural substance. It's an aliphatic amino acid that's basic and charged. It has an alpha-amino acid, an alpha-carboxylic acid, and a lysyl [(CH2)4NH2] side chain. It is encoded by the codons AAA and AAG. Its chemical formula is represented as C6H14N2O2.
The chemical has a white-like color and exists in solid powder form. It is faintly perceptible. It is a non-toxic and non-explosive chemical. It is stable in normal conditions. It is soluble in water.
Chemical Applications and Strengths
Lysine is a very useful organic compound. It is utilized for a variety of functions in humans, since the human body cannot synthesis it and that it is essential for human survival. Its primary functions and applications are as follows:
- It plays its most important role in proteinogenesis (the way by which the body synthesizes proteins during gene expression).
- It plays an important role in the crosslinking of collagen polypeptides
- It also functions in the uptake of mineral nutrients.
- It plays a role in the production of carnitine, which is an essential component in fatty acid metabolism.
- It participates in hydrogen bonding and serves as a general base in catalysis
- It is involved in histone modifications
- It is globally used in the production of animal feed to optimize the growth of certain animals
- It helps to enhances immune function
- It improves the function of the central nervous tissue
- It is effective as an herbal supplement used in treating cold sores.
- It is also found to slow or stop the growth of viruses
- It is used for boosting athletic performance
- It helps in decreasing blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- Consuming lysine helps to relieve stress and anxiety.