Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal / 3, 3 - Dimethoxypropene - 1 ≥ 98%
6044 - 68 - 4
Other trading names
- 3, 3 - Dimethoxypropene - 1
- Acrolein, dimenthyl Acetal
- 3, 3 - Dimethoxy - Propene
- 3, 3 - Dimenthoxyprop - 1 - ene
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000 kg capacity/drum or tank
- Use plastic drums with 150 kg weight capacity per drum.
|Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal % ≥||98 %|
|Flash Point||20° F|
|Molecular Weight||102.13 g / mol|
Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal or 3, 3 - Dimethoxypropene has a colorless transparent appearance. It comes in a liquid form with a strong pungent odour and has a density level of 0.862 g/mL.
Chemical application and strength
Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal or 3, 3 - Dimethoxypropene has a wide range applications in the industry. One of which is that it is used as a polymer used in various products like coatings, lacquers, and surgical adhesives. It is also used as a modifier for polystyrene and alkyd resins. Another application is as a plasticizer for nitrocellulose and other kinds of plastics.
- Used as a chemical intermediate.
- Chemically stable but very volatile.
- Its density is less than that of water.
- Used in the pharmaceutical industry to produce cosmetic products.
- It is a kind of reagent used for the synthesis of a variety of compounds, including cinnamaldehydes.
- Should be kept in an environment free of water and moisture. Should also kept far away from fire or high temperatures.
Buy Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal ≥ 98 %
At Camachem, we have Acrolein Dimethyl Acetal for sale as well as other ether for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.