Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether / 2 - Vinyloxyethanol 97 %
764 - 48 - 7
Other trading names
- 2 - Vinyloxyethanol
- Vinyl Glycol
- Vinyl Cellosolve
- Ethylene Glycol Vinyl ether
- Ethyleneglycol Monovinyl Ester
- 2 - (Vinyloxy) ethanol
- 2 - Hydroxyethyl Vinyl Ether
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000 kg capacity/drum or tank
- Use plastic drums with 200 kg weight capacity per drum.
|Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether %||97 %|
|Boiling Point||143° C|
|Flash Point||49° C|
|Molecular Weight||88.11 g / mol|
Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or 2 - Vinyloxyethanol has a colorless transparent appearance. It comes in a liquid form with a strong pungent odour and has a density level of 0.982 g/mL.
Chemical application and strength
Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or 2 - Vinyloxyethanol has a wide range applications in the industry. One of which is that it is used as a polymer used in various products like coatings, lacquers, and surgical adhesives. It is also used as a modifier for polystyrene and alkyd resins. Another application is as a plasticizer for nitrocellulose and other kinds of plastics.
- Used as a chemical intermediate.
- Used as a chemical reagent and organic intermediate for various plasticizers, coatings, auxiliaries, and many more.
- Chemically stable under normal conditions.
- It is very soluble in water as well as in alkanes, ethanol, acetone, methylene chloride, and 2 - propanol.
- Should be kept in an environment free of water and moisture. Should also kept far away from fire or high temperatures.
Buy Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether 97 %
At Camachem, we have Ethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or 2 - Vinyloxyethanol for sale as well as other ether for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.