Rutile Titanium Dioxide Sulfate R-248- Plastic Industry
Other Trading Names:
- Rutile titanium dioxide
Type of Packaging :
- 25kg bag
- 500kg bag
- 1000kg bag
|TiO2 Content %||>=95.0|
|Volatile at 105C||<=0.8|
|Residue on sieve(45 um)||<=0.02|
|Tinting strength Reynolds number||>=1850|
|Specific resistance Om||<=80|
Titanium dioxide sulfate is a white powder. It has no odor and does not dissolve in water and organic solvents. It also has great binding and tinting qualities and, therefore a good catalyst.
Chemical application and strengths:
Polyvinyl alcohol has quality adhesive and emulsifying properties. It has high flexibility and tensile strength. It is insoluble and resists organic solvents, grease, and oil. It has strongaroma and high oxygen barrier properties. Most of these properties are dependent on humidity levels with high levels reducing its tensile strength.
R-248 Titanium Dioxide Recommended Applications:
- Plastic pipe
- Master batch
- Powder paint
- Extruded film
Chemical Applications and Strengths:
- Titanium dioxide sulfate has excellent dispersion and processing qualities that make it a great polymer additive. This quality makes it a good a good additive for use in the manufacture of plastics.
- Its excellent processibility also makes it a great polymer for use against discoloration in high-temperature applications.
- These qualities are used in the manufacture of engineering plastics, ABS/PS plastics, and PE/PP master batches. All these types of plastics are exposed to one form of stress or another and in some cases high temperatures and require a material that will handle the great temperatures.
Other Uses of Titanium Dioxide:
- Ti02 products have excellent opacity and weather resistance which allows it to be used for coating PVC pipes that are exposed to elements of the weather.
- It is also used in the manufacture of both water-based and oil-based coatings as it has very low absorption in both media.
- In metal works, titanium dioxide sulfate is used in making powder coatings, which are then applied to metal sheets through a process of electroplating.
- Given that titanium dioxide sulfate is good in creating films around other materials, it is used as an optical coating for dielectric mirrors.
- It is also used in decorative films in many plastics and cosmetics.
- In the making of skincare products, titanium dioxide sulfate is used in the making of UV blocking sunscreen products.
- It is also used as a thickener in some beauty products. The sunscreen is less harmful to the environment that popular synthetic ones.
Buy Titanium Dioxide Sulfate :
Camachem has Titanium Dioxide Sulfate for sale in various package sizes along with many other industrial chemicals for sale as well. Contact us for a FREE quote.