Sodium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate / Dithiophosphate BS 49% - 53%
Other trading names
- Sodium Dibutyl Dithiophosphate
- Orica DSP 002
- O – Dibutyl Dithiophosphate
- O – Dibutyl Hydrogen Dithiophosphate
- Dibutyldithiophosphoric Acid
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
- Use steel drum with 170kg/drum capacity and plastic drum with 200kg/drum capacity
|10 – 13
|Sodium Disbutyldithiophosphate %
|49% - 53%
|2 years or 24 months
|10g – 70g per ton
Dithiophosphate IBS or Sodium Diisobutyl Dithiophosphate has a yellowish and dark brown coloured appearance. It comes in a stable liquid form which has no strong smell. It has a PH level of 10 to 13.
Chemical application and strength
Dithiophosphate IBS or Sodium Diisobutyl Dithiophosphate is a very good collector of nickel, zinc minerals (activated), and copper ores. It is also used within gold harvesting plants because of its ability to increase harvest of precious metals.
- In the process of depressing iron sulphides, high levels of pH is needed which makes this floater the ideal one to use.
- Also great in the recovery process of refractory gold which is contained in sulphide matrices
- Compared to most collectors of sulphide, only a small amount of Dithiophosphate IBS is needed in the flotation process.
- This floater gives maximum value in recovering precious metals.
- It has a very minimal frothing ability which is why frothing agents are naturally used with it.
- Very strong and faster collector than a range of thiol collectors, but more selective.
- Compared to other xanthates, it is very selective of iron sulfide in the alkaline circuit.
- It is soluble in water.
Buy Dithiophosphate IBS 49% - 51%
At Camachem, we have Dithiophosphate IBS for sale as well as other flotation collectors for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.