Frequently Asked Questions about Magnesium Sulfate Monohydrate
1. Can Camachem manage the logistical details for buying magnesium sulfate monohydrate?
Yes we can! That being said, we will consult you when it comes to the specifics of the logistical arrangement for buying magnesium sulfate monohydrate. For any further questions about specific shipping protocols, please connect with us via email at [email protected] or send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response +86-131-2037-9271.
2. How does Camachem source magnesium sulfate monohydrate?
Camachem has more than a decade of exporting directly from our manufacturer of magnesium sulfate monohydrate from China to the world. We have years of experience and cost savings for our clients to prove it. If you have any further questions about our manufacturing plant or how you can buy chemicals from us, please send us a message via the contact us page.
3. How quickly will I hear back about my inquiry about magnesium sulfate monohydrate?
At Camachem, we pride ourselves in our efficiency and dependability. A sales representative will reach out to you within 24 hours to discuss your quotation to buy chemicals. You can also send a message on WhatsApp for a fast response at +86-131-2037-9271.
4. Do you accept bulk and small orders of magnesium sulfate monohydrate?
Camachem is experienced at managing bulk orders for all magnesium sulfate monohydrate. Camachem does engage in small-scale orders in order to help our clients scale to larger orders or have samples for testing. However, our major focus in on orders greater than 1 20ft container.
5. Will you send me a sample of magnesium sulfate monohydrate?
For most non-dangerous chemicals, we are ready to ship samples via international couriers. If you seek samples of magnesium sulfate monohydrate to obtain before you decide to buy the chemicals in bulk, please reach out to us at our contact page.
6. Can you provide me with a copy of SDS or MSDS for magnesium sulfate monohydrate?
Camachem prides itself in regulatory and safety compliance for all chemicals that we sell. We have a suite of SDS and MSDS documents for all of our chemicals, including magnesium sulfate monohydrate. When inquiring to buy chemicals, feel free to download the magnesium sulfate monohydrate SDS or magnesium sulfate monohydrate MSDS that is available on our website.
7. Can Camachem ship magnesium sulfate monohydrate to my country?
We work with over 94 countries, all of which can be found on our countries served page. We normally ship to the largest port in a country or region; if you require a special shipping location to buy magnesium sulfate monohydrate, we are glad to accommodate. Please include this in your inquiry for buying magnesium sulfate monohydrate.
8. Can Camachem print my company's logo on the packaging or provide us with OEM services?
We understand that OEM services are crucial to a company's brand recognition, and that is why we specialize in printing and branding shipments of chemicals. Please feel free to send us any images and specifications of your company's logo via our contact us page.
9. What forms of payment does Camachem accept?
Our standard payment terms are TT 30% on order and balance on production completion. We also can ensure that the test report is provided to you and you are satisfied before balance payment. For large bulk orders to buy chemicals, we also accept LC on sight payment. Please contact us for further clarification if required.
10. Can you arrange third party testing of the chemical before purchase of magnesium sulfate monohydrate?
Yes! We work with reputable international testing agencies such as SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek, CCIC and other agencies that client’s worldwide trust to conduct independent testing. We arrange for the agencies to visit the plant, review production, test product, conduct testing in their own labs, issue reports and seal containers before export.
11. Do you arrange for certificate of conformity (COC) and pre-export verification document (PVOC)?
Yes! Again working with the international agencies that are authorized to conduct COC/PVOC for your country, we will arrange COC/PVOC in compliance with your country's regulation.
Please note that extra COC/PVOC cost do apply.
12. Will my cargo be insured in transit?
Yes, under incoterms of CIF, all chemicals are insured with top global insurance agencies.