Collector BLK – 301 / Composite Flotating Active Matter ≥ 60%
Other trading names
- Composite Flotating Active Matter
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
- Use steel drums with 170 kg weight capacity per drum
- Use plastic drums with 180 kg or 200 kg weight capacity per drum.
|Chemical Data Sheets|
|Collector BLK – 301 / Composite Flotating Active Matter ≥ 60% COA TDS||Download|
|Active Matter % ≥||60 %|
|Density (20 ºC) g/ml||1.080 – 1.120 99.5 % - Max 10 mg/L|
|pH||10 – 13 99.5 % - 10 mg/L|
|Expiry Date||2 years or 24 months|
BLK – 301 has a type of dark brown or amber colour and comes in a liquid form with an oily consistency. It is dissolvable in water and has a density of 1.080 – 1.120 g/m3 and a pH level of 10 – 13.
Chemical application and strength
BLK – 301 is another great collector in the flotation process of silver, copper, zinc, gold, and molybdenum sulfide.
- Very soluble in water.
- It has weak power in the collection of pyrites but is has an excellent selectivity to silver, copper, and gold ores.
- Only small dosage is used in the flotation process but the BK – 301 still exhibits excellent collection power and great selectivity.
- It has some frothing characteristics
- It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight. It should always be placed upright and never upside down
Buy BLK – 301 ≥60%
At Camachem, we have BLK – 301 for sale as well as other frothers for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.