Ethyl Thiocarbamate / Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate ≥ 94%
625 – 57 – 0
Other trading names
- Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate
- Ditiocarb Sodium
- Sodium Diethyldithiocarbamate
- Sodium DEDT
- Soxinol ESL
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
- Steel drum with 50 kg weight capacity per drum
- Plastic drums with 40 kg weight capacity per drum.
|Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate||94 %|
|Free Alkalai % ≤||0.1 %|
|Expiry Date||1 year or 12 months|
Ethyl Thiocarbamate or Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamate has a whitish to pale grey colour and comes in a crystal form. These crystals are easily soluble in water and produce no strong odour.
Chemical application and strength
Ethyl Thiocarbamate or Sodium Diethyl Dithiocarbamateis another strong type of collector which has characteristics of having strong collection and flotation ability. Compared to other dithiophosphages and xanthates, only a small dosage of it is required to become effective.
- Soluble not only in water and easily decomposes into carbon disulphide.
- Has weak collective power with regards to pyrites, but is very selective in the flotation process of various sulfide ores.
- When compared to dithiophosphates and xanthates, it is found to be more effective in the flotation process of zinc, lead, various polymetallic sulfide, and copper.
- It should be placed in an environment away from exposure to water and extreme heat from fire and sunlight.
- It is used to refine the metallurgical processes in the mining industry.
- Because of the danger of emitting toxic gases when heated, it should always be kept in a covered and cool storage. Toxic gases which it emits include nitrogen and sulfur which are extremely harmful to humans.
Buy Ethyl Thiocarbamate ≥ 94%
At Camachem, we have Ethyl Thiocarbamate ≥ 94%for sale as well as other flotation collectors for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.