Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate (SDIC Dihydrate 56%)
Other Trading Names:
- Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- SIDC Dihydrate
- Sodium Troclosene
- Sodic Troclosene
- Sodium Dichloroisocyanuric Acid
Types of Packaging
- 50kg weight capacity per drum
- 25kg weight capacity per drum
|Available Chlorine||60% min.|
|Solubility (25℃)||25g/100g water|
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate (SDIC Dihydrate 56%) is a white, water-soluble solid. It comes in the forms of white powder, granules, and tablets.
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate (SDIC Dihydrate 56%) is an extremely efficient chemical compound and therefore, has many industrial applications. Its main applications and strengths are:
- It is used as an industrial water disinfectant.
- It is used in the drinking water production industries as a disinfectant.
- It is used to sterilise and disinfect swimming pools.
- It is also used as a fabric finishing agent.
- It can be used for the disinfection of public and private places like hospitals, homes, and hotels etc.
- It can be used to prevent wool from shrinking.
- It is used for disinfection and environmental sterilisation in livestock, poultry, and fish raising.
- It can also be used to prevent paper from decaying.
- Furthermore, it is also used for bleaching textiles.
- It is used in the breeding industry and aquaculture too.
- It is used in rubber chlorination as well.
- Its strengths include dissolving without residue. There will be no residual wall. Only clear water will be seen.
- It ensures less water exchange frequency.
- It quickly kills all kinds of bacteria.
- It is easy to use and results last for a longer period of time.
Buy Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate (SDIC Dihydrate 56%)