Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)
Other Trading Names:
- Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
- SIDC Dihydrate
- Sodium Troclosene
- Sodic Troclosene
- Sodium Dichloroisocyanuric Acid
Types of Packaging
- 50kg weight capacity per drum
- 25kg weight capacity per drum
|Available Chlorine||60% min.|
|Solubility (25℃)||25g/100g water|
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC) is a white, water-soluble solid. It comes in the forms of white powder, granules, and tablets.
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC) is an extremely efficient chemical compound and therefore, has many industrial applications. Its main applications and strengths are:
- It is used as an industrial water disinfectant.
- It is used in the drinking water production industries as a disinfectant.
- It is used to sterilise and disinfect swimming pools.
- It is also used as a fabric finishing agent.
- It can be used for the disinfection of public and private places like hospitals, homes, and hotels etc.
- It can be used to prevent wool from shrinking.
- It is used for disinfection and environmental sterilisation in livestock, poultry, and fish raising.
- It can also be used to prevent paper from decaying.
- Furthermore, it is also used for bleaching textiles.
- It is used in the breeding industry and aquaculture too.
- It is used in rubber chlorination as well.
- Its strengths include dissolving without residue. There will be no residual wall. Only clear water will be seen.
- It ensures less water exchange frequency.
- It quickly kills all kinds of bacteria.
- It is easy to use and results last for a longer period of time.
Buy Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (SDIC)