Soda Ash Light 99% / Sodium Carbonate 99%
497 - 19 - 8
Other trading names
- Sodium Carbonate
- Unash AL
- Washing Soda
- Soda Crystals
- Carbonic Acid
- Anhydrous Soda Ash
Types of Packaging
- Use PE/PP bags with 40 kg weight capacity per bag.
- Use 21 MT / 20’Fcl
|Sodium Carbonate(Na2CO3)||99.2% Min|
|Chloride Ion(Cl) ≤||0.95% Max|
|Iron (FE), % ≤||0.006% Max|
|Sulfate Ion||0.02% Max|
|Insoluble Matter in Water % ≤||0.03%|
Soda Ash Light or Sodium Carbonate has a vibrant white colour and comes in a powder form.
Chemical application and strength
Soda Ash Light or Sodium Carbonate is a powder like substance which is one of the three grades of Soda Ash. It is commonly used to regulate or buffer pH levels in different industrial processes.
- It is a highly soluble substance which is why it is ideally used in various chemical reaction processes. Many manufacturing plants use it in the making of colouring dyes and agents. It is also used in the manufacturing of fertilizers and synthetic detergents.
- Sodium carbonate or Soda ash light is known to be used in improving and treating of the alkaline levels of lakes which have been known to be affected by rains.
- It is used to replace phosphates which were earlier used in various household detergents and cleaning agents. Examples of these are dishwashing soaps which contain high levels of soda ash.
- In the glass making industry, it is commonly used to the lower the melting point of silica.
- Aside from cleaning detergents, it is also used in products used on the human body like mouthwash, toothpastes, and many more.
Buy Soda Ash Light 99.2%
At Camachem, we have Soda Ash Light for sale as well as other flotation collectors for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.