Amino-Dithiophosphate / Thiophosphoric Acid Containing Nitrogen ≥ 90%
3338 – 24 – 7
Other trading names
- Thiophosphoric Acid Containing Nitrogen
- Dianiline Dithiophosphoric Acid
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
- Packed in a steel drum with 100KG capacity per drum and plastic bags with 40KG capacity per bag
|0.8 – 0.85
|Nitrogen Content %
|2 years or 24 months
|Thiophosphoric Acid %
Amino Dithiophosphate or Thiophosphoric Acid containing nitrogen comes in powder form which has a white to light yellow appearance. It has no strong distinct smell and can be dissolved in alcohol. It also has a density of 0.8 to 0.85.
Chemical application and strength
Amino Dithiophosphate or Thiophosphoric Acid containing nitrogen is a very good collector agent of various non-ferrous sulfide minerals like lead, silver, copper, and zinc (activated) sulfide ores. It can be used in the activation process of pyrite flotation.
- A very strong collector agent compared to other Dithiophosphates.
- Commonly used in the flotation process of copper and lead minerals under the presence of iron and sphalerite sulfide.
- Popularly used because of its ability to raise the recovery ratio in the silver and gold flotation process. It is also very selective during the collection processs.
- Also used in the flotation process of antimony sulfide, fornickel, and nickel sulfide ores.
- Although it insoluble in water, it can be dissolved within alcohol and in alkali liquor.
- Cyanides can sometimes be ignored as depressants of sphalerite during the flotation process.
- Should be protected from exposure to water, extreme sunlight and especially fire. It is highly flammable.
Buy Amino Dithiophosphate ≥ 90%
At Camachem, we have Amino Dithiophosphate for sale as well as other flotation collectors for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.