Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether / Di (ethylene glycol) Vinyl Ether 98%
929 - 37 - 3
Other trading names
- Di(ethylene glycol) vinyl ether
- Ethanol, 2 - [2 - (ethenyloxy) ethoxy] - Degmve
- glycol monovinyl ether -Diethylen
- Vinyl Carbitol
- Diethyleneglycol vinyl ether
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000 kg capacity/drum or tank
- Use plastic drums with 190 kg weight capacity per drum.
|Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether %||98 %|
|Boiling Point||196° C|
|Flash Point||83° C|
|Molecular Weight||132.16 g / mol|
Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or Di (ethylene glycol) Vinyl Ether has a colorless transparent appearance. It comes in a liquid form with a strong pungent odour and has a density level of 0.968 g/mL.
Chemical application and strength
Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or Di (ethylene glycol) Vinyl Ether has a wide range applications in the industry. One of which is that it is used as a polymer used in various products like coatings, lacquers, and surgical adhesives. It is also used as a modifier for polystyrene and alkyd resins. Another application is as a plasticizer for nitrocellulose and other kinds of plastics.
- Used as a chemical intermediate.
- Used as a chemical reagent and organic intermediate for various plasticizers, coatings, auxiliaries, and many more.
- Not soluble in water but
- Chemically stable under normal conditions.
- Should be kept in an environment free of water and moisture. Should also kept far away from fire or high temperatures.
- Polymerization can occur if exposed to heat and light.
Buy Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether 98%
At Camachem, we have Diethylene Glycol Monovinyl Ether or Di (ethylene glycol) Vinyl Ether for sale as well as other ether for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.