Benzyl Hydroxamic Acid
Other trading names
- Benzyl Hydroximic Acid
Types of Packaging
- Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
- Use plastic woven bags with 80 kg weight capacity per bag and steel drums with 100 kg weight capacity per drum.
|Nitrogen content % ≥||3.5 %|
|Expiry Date||24 months or 2 years|
Benzyl Hydroxamic Acid has pinkish colour appearance. It comes in a powder flake appears which is soluble in specific organic solutions and also in water. It also has a subtle distinct odour.
Chemical application and strength
Benzyl Hydroxamic Acid or Benzyl Hydroximic Acid is a very good collector and flotation agent with various metallic ores and ones which are very difficult to extract by other collectors. These include smithsonite, tinstone, wolframite, and scheelite. If in the right conditions BHA is a great collector and has high selectivity.
- Can be dispersed in hot water and in various organic solutions.
- When used as an anionic collector, it has a great selectivity in the flotation process of iron, tungsten, and other rare earth materials.
- It is a good collector which has the ability to split ilmenite from related gangue minerals.
- BHA has been proven to be a better flotation agent compared to oleate.
- When BHA is used as the collector, the flotation of wolframite is greatly activated by Pb cations.
Buy Benzyl Hydroxamic Acid ≥ 26%
At Camachem, we have Benzyl Hydroxamic Acid for sale as well as other flotation collectors for sale. Please do contact us for a FREE quotation.