Bromacil(95% TC, 80% WP)
Other Trading Names:
- Bromax 4G
Types of Packaging
- 50kg per bag PPE
|None, it sublimes
|Solubility in water
Bromacil is an organic compound that is commercially available as a herbicide. Its chemical formula is represented as C9H13BrN2O2. It is one of a group of compounds ascribed as substituted uracils. It's a pesticide that works by interfering with photosynthesis and spreading throughout the plant via the root zone.
Bromacil is a light tan-colored chemical. It has no odor. The compound is nonvolatile and slightly soluble in water. It has a low absorption rate in the soil and a high mobility. Under normal circumstances, it is stable. It's a toxic chemical that can injure both humans and animals. It comes in a variety of forms, including granular, liquid, water-soluble, and wettable powder.
Chemical Applications and Strengths
Bromacil is a highly valuable organic compound with a variety of industrial and agricultural applications. Its primary applications and strengths are as follows:
- It is used as a pesticide.
- It is used for brush control in non-cropland areas like railroads, electrical switching stations, and industrial yards.
- It is a broad-spectrum herbicide used for both selective and non-selective weed control.
- Bromacil is found to be excellent at controlling perennial grasses.
- It is used as a bare ground herbicide.
- It is used for industrial vegetation management.
- It can be used in plant growth regulation.
- It can also be used as a defoliant in agriculture.
- It is used as a non-sensitizer in the Buehler assay.
- It is a nonirritant in the Draize test.
- It is a commonly used herbicide in citrus orchards.
- It is effective in the control of broadleaf and grass weeds.