Special Use Chemicals Online
Welcome to Camachem - A leading industrial chemicals supplier for global companies, small companies and individuals.
We also house chemicals that have special applications across various industries. This includes your commonly used additives, coatings, pigments, lubricants, polymers and many other chemical solutions.
Our chemicals are SGS-tested before shipping to ensure they match the expected quality standards and add value for the clients.
Buy Special Use Chemicals For Sale
Every chemical has a specific use that is not mainstream yet essential. At Camachen, we have chemicals that cater to a distinct application of a wide range of industries.
The listed chemicals include but not limited to
- Epoxy resin: commonly used for coating application for wood art or craft projects
- Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate: Used as a dietary supplement and animal additives
- Poly Vinyl Chloride ( PVC): Popular chemical that has found extensive application in the building & construction industry.
- Monocalcium phosphate: used to make your cakes and cookies fluffier
- Chloroprene Rubber is resistant to oil/ozone and weather changes and thus finds profound use in outdoor applications especially for making insulating joints and coatings
- Glutaraldehyde: Used in the medical industry as sterilization agent, disinfectant, medication, preservative, and fixative. Titanium dioxide, known as a naturally occurring mineral, is used as a pigment in making paints, colouring agent in the food industry, in cosmetics and many other applications.
All the chemicals for sale are available in various package sizes. Please contact us for a FREE quotation.
Why Buy From Us?
Camachem prides itself on the reputation of providing superior quality chemicals to meet diverse applications across a wide range of industries.
Our approach has been to be a single point of contact for all chemical needs of our valued customers. Camachem boasts of having an exceptionally experienced team of international professionals with both technical and sales backgrounds and a fully operational fleet.
Email us on [email protected] or fill the online form for any inquiries or questions